Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I'm done playing jartex network, i mean logging in jartex network.

Sundian

I registered a account on Jartex network LONG AGO, and i didn't play it for a while. I forgot the password and i post two thread on password reset. All my threads got denied because it is the wrong IP address. I changed my computer long ago when i registered my password. It was too slow on my old computer so i changed another one faster. Now, I forgot the password and the IP too, I can't post another thread about password resetting because IP not same as the IP i logged in last time i played. Last time I played the server is on my old computer, that's why my posts got denied. I can't join the network without password, I can't play the server. I'm done with it, I'm leaving the server since i can't remember my password or change my password. Goodbye guys...

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
If you can prove that the account is yours then you can ofc get it back. Staff need verification of the owner.
Blaming jartex won't help you.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Does the account have ranks on it? Because if not you can just play on a diff account?

I registered a account on Jartex network LONG AGO, and i didn't play it for a while. I forgot the password and i post two thread on password reset. All my threads got denied because it is the wrong IP address. I changed my computer long ago when i registered my password. It was too slow on my old computer so i changed another one faster. Now, I forgot the password and the IP too, I can't post another thread about password resetting because IP not same as the IP i logged in last time i played. Last time I played the server is on my old computer, that's why my posts got denied. I can't join the network without password, I can't play the server. I'm done with it, I'm leaving the server since i can't remember my password or change my password. Goodbye guys...
Same I joined years ago on my old laptop and now I have the same problem