Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

If there was 1 feature you'd absolutely love to see in Jartex's Bedwars minigame, what would it be?

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
For me, it'd be stuff such as...

- Being able to Fireball Jump

- Adding a small timer above TNT that shows you when it would explode (Dunno, just might help for stuff like TNT Jumping)

- Invis Potions (But because of Hackers, this probably will never be a thing again)

- A better tool system (Because I basically see the current tool system kinda garbage. When you buy a pick and you die, you lose it. While it makes sense, it's just very weird. Like having a tool system that let's degrade's your current pickaxe from stone to wood is an essential in most servers I used to play in. You'd always see it in most great bedwars servers. Honestly, this is just my opinion, feel free to have your own down in the comments)

- A friend system (And this doesn't have to be just in Bedwars, I think this should be spread out throughout all of the different gamemodes and lobbies)

- A few more parkour additions to the lobby of Bedwars (And Skywars too)

Well now,
this is all I have for now. Please tell me what you think of my ideas and share some of yours as well! I'd love to see some discussion happening down there.

Have a great day~! <3

InvincibleX

I want the staff to add anti-hack bots ASAP so there would be no existence of hackers in the face of this server...

Last edited:

PurL

I think invis pot should be a thing, it adds to the excitement and chances of winning when a team is camping

7roggo

I think invis pot should be a thing, it adds to the excitement and chances of winning when a team is camping
Believe they were in the server but removed because hackers used it as a crazy advantage so unless they are way less hackers later on it will probably be added back later on in the future

leondabous

If the anticheat was very strict and instantly banned players for hacking, instead of kicking them it would be much better.
Also, the /rejoin feature is a bad thing because hackers can instantly rejoin a game after being banned.
The invisibility potion will be a good thing if there were almost 0 hackers on the server.