Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

If there was 1 feature you'd absolutely love to see in Jartex's Bedwars minigame, what would it be?

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
For me, it'd be stuff such as...

- Being able to Fireball Jump

- Adding a small timer above TNT that shows you when it would explode (Dunno, just might help for stuff like TNT Jumping)

- Invis Potions (But because of Hackers, this probably will never be a thing again)

- A better tool system (Because I basically see the current tool system kinda garbage. When you buy a pick and you die, you lose it. While it makes sense, it's just very weird. Like having a tool system that let's degrade's your current pickaxe from stone to wood is an essential in most servers I used to play in. You'd always see it in most great bedwars servers. Honestly, this is just my opinion, feel free to have your own down in the comments)

- A friend system (And this doesn't have to be just in Bedwars, I think this should be spread out throughout all of the different gamemodes and lobbies)

- A few more parkour additions to the lobby of Bedwars (And Skywars too)

Well now,
this is all I have for now. Please tell me what you think of my ideas and share some of yours as well! I'd love to see some discussion happening down there.

Have a great day~! <3

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
surprisingly, i agree with most of this. invis pot is a no for me on jartex, and so is tnt timer since, well, it ruins the point of having to time your tnt jumps, but whatever. fireball jumps would be really cool, the lobby needs more stuff to do indeed, and a friend system would be great, a benefit would be that you don't have to /find all your friends to see whether or not they're online.. as for the tools, i'm a bit indifferent on that one. i get where you're coming from, but i've grown to quite like the current tools system. also... guilds? like lolo has already suggested, it would bring the community together and make it more competitive?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JartexBOT

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
surprisingly, i agree with most of this. invis pot is a no for me on jartex, and so is tnt timer since, well, it ruins the point of having to time your tnt jumps, but whatever. fireball jumps would be really cool, the lobby needs more stuff to do indeed, and a friend system would be great, a benefit would be that you don't have to /find all your friends to see whether or not they're online.. as for the tools, i'm a bit indifferent on that one. i get where you're coming from, but i've grown to quite like the current tools system. also... guilds? like lolo has already suggested, it would bring the community together and make it more competitive?
Oh yeah, guilds. I forgot that's even a thing on some servers. But about the friend system, I have a very great idea for that. Anyway, I'm going to be making 3 big posts talking about 3 suggestions of mine that I think would make the server either more enjoyable or more interactive (As in just sitting around)

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Oh yeah that's a great idea, but since they don't really want to do a lot of development work from what i've seen, it could be a year before they implement them lol

G

Gusto

- Being able to Fireball Jump
that "has been already implemented" but its not working, I hope they will fix it

- Adding a small timer above TNT that shows you when it would explode (Dunno, just might help for stuff like TNT Jumping)
no, you can learn timing for tnt jump easily
- Invis Potions (But because of Hackers, this probably will never be a thing again)
yes, probably wont be added

- A better tool system (Because I basically see the current tool system kinda garbage. When you buy a pick and you die, you lose it. While it makes sense, it's just very weird. Like having a tool system that let's degrade's your current pickaxe from stone to wood is an essential in most servers I used to play in. You'd always see it in most great bedwars servers. Honestly, this is just my opinion, feel free to have your own down in the comments)
already suggested and accepted

- A friend system (And this doesn't have to be just in Bedwars, I think this should be spread out throughout all of the different gamemodes and lobbies)
already suggested and accepted

- A few more parkour additions to the lobby of Bedwars (And Skywars too)
+1, I agree
btw guilds are already suggested too
I would like to add more cosmetics and betetr anticheat, but since we arent allowed to suggest anything about anticheat I cant do that