Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Idk Anymore

JerryMine

Addicted Member
Honestly, I suspected this youtuber for using fastbreak I mean some type of weird hacks. I am not sure.

Why?

Go to => 1:07

Idk if the yellow wool was broken by some other issues, however breaking a block(bed) while jumping is more slower. There is even a person blocking him. This is just my opinion. (I think that the lag issue but he still hit through the player)

I slowed down it into 0.25 slow mode and I found out: that he tries to break the bed and got hit away. He also stopped breaking the bed for awhile, but how is the bed gone?

~ he is still holding down left click, attempting to break the bed. But the player is infront of him. Which means he hit through the player.

~ am waiting for someone to answer my curiosity about this case.

Last edited:

laith_playzmc

Honestly, I suspected this youtuber for using fastbreak. I am not sure.

Why?

Go to => 1:07

Idk if the yellow wool was broken by some other issues, however breaking a block(bed) while jumping is more slower. There is even a person blocking him. This is just my opinion. (I think that the lag issue but he still hit through the player)

I slowed down it into 0.25 slow mode and I found out that he tries to break the bed and got hit away. He also stopped breaking the bed for awhile, but how is the bed gone?

I also sees that he is still holding down left click, attempting to break the bed. But the player is infront of him. Which means he hit through the player.

I am waiting for someone to answer my curiosity about this case.
No one would ever do this much inspection :O I'm amazed.