Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ideas for next reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie​

What is the suggestion about?
Ideas for next reset​

Description:
I have come up with a couple of ideas that could be implemented into the next reset of PracticePVP, some of the ideas have already been suggested but not all, I want to include everything that would be best for the next reset:

Better KB: I feel like Thiemo could tweak around with the KB a bit and see which one is the most suitable for each game modes and not just keep the same KB for all the game modes because It's not the best and if that's too hard maybe a plugin can be found to find a good KB but in my opinion the KB definitely needs improvements.

New Maps: This was suggested recently, but I'm going to include it here anyway; Smooth maps, new maps with smooth plain terrain, they would boost people's FPS and overall would look better in my opinion.

Buff Pro Rank + Add a new rank: Pro rank should be buffed a slightly bit and maybe take the current Pro's rank features and put it into 1 lower rank, and make pro rank a bit better.

Add a new way to earn Ranked matches: So currently no rank players get 5 ranked matches per 24 hours and in my opinion that's not fair at all, I think a way to earn ranked matches would work like this: You earn 1 ranked match per 10-20 wins, it would balance it more and make it so no ranked people also have a chance to be on the leaderboards.

Add a parkour course around the map: If people get bored there could be a little parkour course you can do to do, this a little suggestion but little ideas can make things better.

Every month host a PVP tournament:
Every month there should be a PVP tournament hosted and whoever wins would win the lowest rank, more events would be more fun and it could get more players onto practice.

Change 64 arrows to 16 in BuildUHC: It's pretty self-explanatory, 64 arrows are way too much. People camp and bow spam, if it were to get reduced it would stop most campers and bow spammers, people say bow spamming is a tactic but playing with 16 arrows is enough to be a tactic.

Fix all the current PracticePVP bugs before reset: It's pretty self-explanatory, I think all bugs should be fixed and the reset shouldn't be rushed, if the new practice will be released of course everyone wants it with almost no bugs or none at all.

Add more leaderboards: Self-explanatory too. Add leaderboards like most online on the game mode, like most deaths etc.

Add more game modes: There could be game modes added like skywars 1v1, or bedwars, or like other new ones.

Try to fix the performance: So of course practice is now more popular and gets 100+ players, but due to that it gets laggy at time, I think more memory in the server or overall getting better performance would be crucial to have in the next reset as more people would probably start playing.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can Improve Jartex by having a new stable PracticePVP with less bugs, glitches, better features etc.​

Extra Information:
JustThiemo JustThiemo

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
+1

plus add some fps maps due to players arguing when they get eliminated by their enemies “ I got lag “ “ lagged out “

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Fix all the current PracticePVP bugs before reset: It's pretty self-explanatory, I think all bugs should be fixed and the reset shouldn't be rushed, if the new practice will be released of course everyone wants it with almost no bugs or none at all.
I feel like this is an important aspect that should be checked before any update is done at all, cause there are many bugs on Practice right now.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Better kb: +1
New Maps: +1
Buff pro rank/ add new rank: +1
New way for ranked matches: +1
Parkour: Neutral
Pvp tournament: Neutral
Changing arrows to 16: I would suggest 32 so I'll still go off with +1
Fix all bugs: yes