Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Ideas for next reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie​

What is the suggestion about?
Ideas for next reset​

Description:
I have come up with a couple of ideas that could be implemented into the next reset of PracticePVP, some of the ideas have already been suggested but not all, I want to include everything that would be best for the next reset:

Better KB: I feel like Thiemo could tweak around with the KB a bit and see which one is the most suitable for each game modes and not just keep the same KB for all the game modes because It's not the best and if that's too hard maybe a plugin can be found to find a good KB but in my opinion the KB definitely needs improvements.

New Maps: This was suggested recently, but I'm going to include it here anyway; Smooth maps, new maps with smooth plain terrain, they would boost people's FPS and overall would look better in my opinion.

Buff Pro Rank + Add a new rank: Pro rank should be buffed a slightly bit and maybe take the current Pro's rank features and put it into 1 lower rank, and make pro rank a bit better.

Add a new way to earn Ranked matches: So currently no rank players get 5 ranked matches per 24 hours and in my opinion that's not fair at all, I think a way to earn ranked matches would work like this: You earn 1 ranked match per 10-20 wins, it would balance it more and make it so no ranked people also have a chance to be on the leaderboards.

Add a parkour course around the map: If people get bored there could be a little parkour course you can do to do, this a little suggestion but little ideas can make things better.

Every month host a PVP tournament:
Every month there should be a PVP tournament hosted and whoever wins would win the lowest rank, more events would be more fun and it could get more players onto practice.

Change 64 arrows to 16 in BuildUHC: It's pretty self-explanatory, 64 arrows are way too much. People camp and bow spam, if it were to get reduced it would stop most campers and bow spammers, people say bow spamming is a tactic but playing with 16 arrows is enough to be a tactic.

Fix all the current PracticePVP bugs before reset: It's pretty self-explanatory, I think all bugs should be fixed and the reset shouldn't be rushed, if the new practice will be released of course everyone wants it with almost no bugs or none at all.

Add more leaderboards: Self-explanatory too. Add leaderboards like most online on the game mode, like most deaths etc.

Add more game modes: There could be game modes added like skywars 1v1, or bedwars, or like other new ones.

Try to fix the performance: So of course practice is now more popular and gets 100+ players, but due to that it gets laggy at time, I think more memory in the server or overall getting better performance would be crucial to have in the next reset as more people would probably start playing.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can Improve Jartex by having a new stable PracticePVP with less bugs, glitches, better features etc.​

Extra Information:
JustThiemo JustThiemo

Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Ideas for next reset

Description:
I have come up with a couple of ideas that could be implemented into the next reset of PracticePVP, some of the ideas have already been suggested but not all, I want to include everything that would be best for the next reset:

Better KB: I feel like Thiemo could tweak around with the KB a bit and see which one is the most suitable for each game modes and not just keep the same KB for all the game modes because It's not the best and if that's too hard maybe a plugin can be found to find a good KB but in my opinion the KB definitely needs improvements.

New Maps: This was suggested recently, but I'm going to include it here anyway; Smooth maps, new maps with smooth plain terrain, they would boost people's FPS and overall would look better in my opinion.

Buff Pro Rank + Add a new rank: Pro rank should be buffed a slightly bit and maybe take the current Pro's rank features and put it into 1 lower rank, and make pro rank a bit better.

Add a new way to earn Ranked matches: So currently no rank players get 5 ranked matches per 24 hours and in my opinion that's not fair at all, I think a way to earn ranked matches would work like this: You earn 1 ranked match per 10-20 wins, it would balance it more and make it so no ranked people also have a chance to be on the leaderboards.

Add a parkour course around the map: If people get bored there could be a little parkour course you can do to do, this a little suggestion but little ideas can make things better.

Every month host a PVP tournament: Every month there should be a PVP tournament hosted and whoever wins would win the lowest rank, more events would be more fun and it could get more players onto practice.

Change 64 arrows to 16 in BuildUHC: It's pretty self-explanatory, 64 arrows are way too much. People camp and bow spam, if it were to get reduced it would stop most campers and bow spammers, people say bow spamming is a tactic but playing with 16 arrows is enough to be a tactic.

Fix all the current PracticePVP bugs before reset: It's pretty self-explanatory, I think all bugs should be fixed and the reset shouldn't be rushed, if the new practice will be released of course everyone wants it with almost no bugs or none at all.

Add more leaderboards: Self-explanatory too. Add leaderboards like most online on the game mode, like most deaths etc.

Add more game modes: There could be game modes added like skywars 1v1, or bedwars, or like other new ones.

Try to fix the performance: So of course practice is now more popular and gets 100+ players, but due to that it gets laggy at time, I think more memory in the server or overall getting better performance would be crucial to have in the next reset as more people would probably start playing.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can Improve Jartex by having a new stable PracticePVP with less bugs, glitches, better features etc.

Extra Information:
JustThiemo JustThiemo
+1 1. i completely Agree pro rank should be buffed. 2. i love the idea of new maps and maybe a bigger platform for ranked and unranked sumo. 3. Im with the idea of having a new way to earn ranked matches as i feel u cannot progress on the elo leaderboards without paying and to me that seems very very unfair. 4. i love the Idea of PvP tournaments as it would be very fun.

Rod_

• Already suggested | Pending.

It's already suggested and you know that, if they're going to add it, they will accept the other suggestion, no need to suggest it again.

+1.

• Lack of details.
+1.
  • Bedwars and Skywars players can prepare before joining and that may also save their winstreaks, great idea.
Try to fix the performance: So of course practice is now more popular and gets 100+ players, but due to that it gets laggy at time, I think more memory in the server or overall getting better performance would be crucial to have in the next reset as more people would probably start playing.
That's like suggesting 'fix the anti-cheat' which you're not allowed to do.

Kind regards,
Rod

Last edited:

Rod_

Neutral.
- No-lifers can get on leaderboards easily other than the actual good players. Also I've to mention that it's quite easy to get 20 wins.
They can just play sumo, win 20 matches and that's a free ranked match.
- Make it 50 matches and I'll change my vote to a +1.

Every month host a PVP tournament: Every month there should be a PVP tournament hosted and whoever wins would win the lowest rank, more events would be more fun and it could get more players onto practice.
Neutral.
- Cheaters will easily ruin it for everyone.
  • If there will be a staff member watching and screensharing the winner, I'll change my vote to a +1.
You suggested that yourself and as I said earlier, there's no point from re-suggusting since they will accept the first suggestion if they want to.

Kind regards,
Rod

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral.
- Can you give an example for a way?

Neutral.
  • If there will be a staff member watching and screensharing the winner, I'll change my vote to a +1.

Pretty sure you suggest that yourself. As I said earlier, there's no point from re-suggustion since they will accept that suggestion if they want to change it.

Kind regards,
Rod
The last thing is literally his Suggestion XD, he just wanted to add that again ig

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
That's like suggesting 'fix the anti-cheat' which you're not allowed to do.
It's nothing like that, performance issues on practice are bad and they should get fixed and be more stabilized thats something they CAN actually do but anticheat is way more hard and complicated lmao.
Legit makes no sense, not like the entire server is experiencing hackers everywhere, if it's a monthly even of course there will be staff watching.
Lack of details.
It legit explains everything there, "like other gamemodes", top killstreak on kit or most deaths, etc. That's why I put it self-explanatory.

And yes there are some that are pending but putting it all onto 1 suggestion will be easier for the devs/owners to just accept into 1 huge suggestion.

Thanks for your response tho.

Rod_

Hello again, Vessalie.

It's nothing like that, performance issues on practice are bad and they should get fixed and be more stabilized thats something they CAN actually do but anticheat is way more hard and complicated lmao.
I can understand that. But the thing is, do you really think suggesting that will do anything?
And yes, "Get better performance" sounds more like "Get better anti-cheat".

it's a monthly even of course there will be staff watching.
You clearly did not mention that in your suggestion. Anyways, since there'll be a staff member watching and screensharing the winner, I'm changing my vote to a +1.

It legit explains everything there, "like other gamemodes", top killstreak on kit or most deaths, etc. That's why I put it self-explanatory.
Let's say there's a guy who only plays one game-mode, for example ( PracticePvP ), reads your suggestion and you go "like other gamemodes". Do you think he is going to understand anything?
It clearly says in the suggestion guide ''Try to explain your suggestion as much as you can'' which I can't see in this part of your suggestion.

If you can give a clear list of what kind of leaderboards you exactly want, I'll appreciate that and change my vote according to the reply.

And yes there are some that are pending but putting it all onto 1 suggestion will be easier for the devs/owners to just accept into 1 huge suggestion.
No offense but I don't think you know how suggestions work. So you're telling me, they are going to ignore the guy who made the original suggestion, and accept yours, that's just a copy-pasted idea? I don't think so.

Listen, I know what you're thinking about right now and no, I don't hate you or have negative feeling towards you, I actually like you because your goal from suggesting is making the server better. You're better than all of the idols out there, who does nothing to improve the server.
I really appreciate your effort in this suggestion but I'm just replying with my honest opinion.

Kind regards,
Rod

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
No offense but I don't think you know how suggestions work. So you're telling me, they are going to ignore the guy who made the original suggestion, and accept yours, that's just a copy-pasted idea? I don't think so.
You're telling a person that's been an ex-moderator who knows how suggestions work that I don't know how suggestions work. you joined in 2020 smh...

Your points are invalid, you gave me your opinions now I don't need to hear more.

Last edited:

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
This would be great! +1, if this ever does happen I’m going to grind for #1 on top kills and grind for challenger again. :p

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Vessalie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.