Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I love anti-cheat :D

1646405638164.png
Man i'm lvl 49 and since lvl 3 i have been banned cuz of lag its not my problem, I always faced cheaters anti cheat barely even banned anyone but when i lag anti cheat just bans me or kicks on streaks. If i had mod i could have just banned abt 2k cheaters. My kdr is 1.12 it used to be abt 2.6 and cheaters and teamers obliterated it ._. and this is the reason i quit jartex for like 9 months. Now that i'm back nothing has changed but more cheaters. Watch them ban my post.

dato303

Salwyrr client isn't even in the jartex network allowed and disallowed client and I think it's a hacked client.
Nah fam, salwyrr is a really good client for Fps-boosting and other stuff. I have been personally using it and it's pretty great. No hacked client whatsoever.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
View attachment 20051
Man i'm lvl 49 and since lvl 3 i have been banned cuz of lag its not my problem, I always faced cheaters anti cheat barely even banned anyone but when i lag anti cheat just bans me or kicks on streaks. If i had mod i could have just banned abt 2k cheaters. My kdr is 1.12 it used to be abt 2.6 and cheaters and teamers obliterated it ._. and this is the reason i quit jartex for like 9 months. Now that i'm back nothing has changed but more cheaters. Watch them ban my post.
Don't forget that Jartex is a cracked server

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Nah fam, salwyrr is a really good client for Fps-boosting and other stuff. I have been personally using it and it's pretty great. No hacked client whatsoever.
Oh is it that good client?

zSeann

Donator
Donator
IGN
zSeann
Agreed, just in general.. it bans you for the most dumbest things sometime

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Agreed, just in general.. it bans you for the most dumbest things sometime
It bans because if your ping is High you lag back and you hit then lag back after some time your hit register and sometimes even if you fall in void you lag back so it thinks your hacker.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It bans because if your ping is High you lag back and you hit then lag back after some time your hit register and sometimes even if you fall in void you lag back so it thinks your hacker.
That's why if you have a good Internet you have no problem xD

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
View attachment 20051
i hv lost the count of how mny streaks i have lost due to anti-cheat banning me :/

welp try using better wifi or improve it by using an ethernet cord