Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I love anti-cheat :D

1646405638164.png
Man i'm lvl 49 and since lvl 3 i have been banned cuz of lag its not my problem, I always faced cheaters anti cheat barely even banned anyone but when i lag anti cheat just bans me or kicks on streaks. If i had mod i could have just banned abt 2k cheaters. My kdr is 1.12 it used to be abt 2.6 and cheaters and teamers obliterated it ._. and this is the reason i quit jartex for like 9 months. Now that i'm back nothing has changed but more cheaters. Watch them ban my post.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gamer_KingAryan
Number 1: the consoles max ban is 24 hours long.

Number 2: Players on 300ms way better than you are not being kicked everyday nor banned, so you're probably cheating

Number 3: Crying here isn't gonna do anything. Either stop cheating or leave.
Bro I'm on Salwyrr Client its not a hack client and I'm not crying here. And I'm lvl 49 u think I'm gonna risk losing 2 years of work in a matter of seconds. So before accusing first read the whole passage.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Bro legit spent 2 years and got only level 49 😭

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Bro legit spent 2 years and got only level 49 😭
I also spent 1.5 YRS to reach lvl 51 because i taught myself how to play (admittedly i still suck)
i play on 150 ms and i still do be kicked a lot of times. Just dont play when u are on 700 + ms smh and NEVER play mc when ur xbox/ps is on because it drains wifi.

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Bro I'm on Salwyrr Client its not a hack client and I'm not crying here. And I'm lvl 49 u think I'm gonna risk losing 2 years of work in a matter of seconds. So before accusing first read the whole passage.
Salwyrr client isn't even in the jartex network allowed and disallowed client and I think it's a hacked client.

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

kuyoruk

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
The console can kick you when your ping is very high.

ChrisGamerGR_

IGN
ChrisGamerGR_
yea bro yesterday i see a bhoper on the skywars lobby the anti chet never ban tgis hacker i see 5 more 3 on the lobby and 2 on my game this is not anti cheat

ChrisGamerGR_

IGN
ChrisGamerGR_
View attachment 20051
Man i'm lvl 49 and since lvl 3 i have been banned cuz of lag its not my problem, I always faced cheaters anti cheat barely even banned anyone but when i lag anti cheat just bans me or kicks on streaks. If i had mod i could have just banned abt 2k cheaters. My kdr is 1.12 it used to be abt 2.6 and cheaters and teamers obliterated it ._. and this is the reason i quit jartex for like 9 months. Now that i'm back nothing has changed but more cheaters. Watch them ban my post.
i get so many times ban for hacking but i have 1000 ms he banned me but not the hackers

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gamer_KingAryan
Salwyrr client isn't even in the jartex network allowed and disallowed client and I think it's a hacked client.
bro idc if its allowed or not i can speak to admins and its not a fricking hacked client thousands of people use it hundreds of youtubers have showcased it. even big youtubers