Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I love anti-cheat :D

1646405638164.png
Man i'm lvl 49 and since lvl 3 i have been banned cuz of lag its not my problem, I always faced cheaters anti cheat barely even banned anyone but when i lag anti cheat just bans me or kicks on streaks. If i had mod i could have just banned abt 2k cheaters. My kdr is 1.12 it used to be abt 2.6 and cheaters and teamers obliterated it ._. and this is the reason i quit jartex for like 9 months. Now that i'm back nothing has changed but more cheaters. Watch them ban my post.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
its really good only the down point i see in that is the limited cosmetics option there welp if that doesn't matter to you then you good to go
I heard that Salwyrr offers free cosmetics so it's ok

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I heard that Salwyrr offers free cosmetics so it's ok
the ones it offers are just trash not a big fan off......... the good ones are not for free u gotta buy credits for it at salwyr store also with a limited amount of cosmetics per week

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
the ones it offers are just trash not a big fan off......... the good ones are not for free u gotta buy credits for it at salwyr store also with a limited amount of cosmetics per week
Hmmm ok I see what you mean

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
View attachment 20051
Man i'm lvl 49 and since lvl 3 i have been banned cuz of lag its not my problem, I always faced cheaters anti cheat barely even banned anyone but when i lag anti cheat just bans me or kicks on streaks. If i had mod i could have just banned abt 2k cheaters. My kdr is 1.12 it used to be abt 2.6 and cheaters and teamers obliterated it ._. and this is the reason i quit jartex for like 9 months. Now that i'm back nothing has changed but more cheaters. Watch them ban my post.
Hi there, Gamer_KingAryan. You were not banned for cheating, but specifically Client Modification. Modification of a client doesn't inherently mean cheating. Mods such as optifine are blatant modifications to the vanilla client. I hope I helped you, Gamer_KingAryan. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact FuzniX FuzniX