Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I lost my mystery owl egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndyT

Today sbd crashed 2 times and there was a lot of bug in the middle of first and second crash i bought mystery owl egg from player and egg had 1 day remaining before hatch, bit later after second crash my inv was gone but it turn back in a moment, i logged out and when i log in and check my owl egg progression there was no egg, i searched it in /pets but it says i dont have any pet, i can found it and it means a lot for me, i dont remember player who i got it from but i remember couple of guys were trying to buy it, it cost lots of money and lots of hard work for me and please help <3

Solution
Hello Endy,

I am sorry you found a bug while playing Jartex Network, however this is not the right place to report bugs. When you find a bug please fill out this form for our staff members to look at.

Keep in mind Jartex is not a perfect server. Bugs and issues occur all the time. Whenever you see a bug, report it. Exploiting a bug can lead up to a permanent ban in the network.

Thanks for helping improve the server,

~ Yanique1 ~

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Hello Endy,

I am sorry you found a bug while playing Jartex Network, however this is not the right place to report bugs. When you find a bug please fill out this form for our staff members to look at.

Keep in mind Jartex is not a perfect server. Bugs and issues occur all the time. Whenever you see a bug, report it. Exploiting a bug can lead up to a permanent ban in the network.

Thanks for helping improve the server,

~ Yanique1 ~

Solution

SIDEX_YT

Today sbd crashed 2 times and there was a lot of bug in the middle of first and second crash i bought mystery owl egg from player and egg had 1 day remaining before hatch, bit later after second crash my inv was gone but it turn back in a moment, i logged out and when i log in and check my owl egg progression there was no egg, i searched it in /pets but it says i dont have any pet, i can found it and it means a lot for me, i dont remember player who i got it from but i remember couple of guys were trying to buy it, it cost lots of money and lots of hard work for me and please help <3
sad bro
๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ;)

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Requesting thread lock to avoid grave digging and the problem/question stated above should've been solved answered. R rLilJesus .

Solved by Yanique1 Yanique1

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello,
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetworkcommunity.

Kind Regards,
Players_R_Us

Status
Not open for further replies.