Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i lost everything i have by a bug or a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
jartex got many bugs and glitches in prison i was wearing my ruby suit with my 2 picks and explosive pick box also gf set and 50k tokens i was near pvp but i tought that someone killed me "kikonpvp/slimepvp" they both killed me with a glitch my picks are: (max: th / jh / lucky/haste/speed / drug lord / rejuvenate/ ghost / cosmic blast
/bowling ball / laser / purity and ts : lvl 860 and auto sell : 800 ) the second pick is like that but with low ts and th levels
pls i need to get these or ill quit prison for this season

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
jartex got many bugs and glitches in prison i was wearing my ruby suit with my 2 picks and explosive pick box also gf set and 50k tokens i was near pvp but i tought that someone killed me "kikonpvp/slimepvp" they both killed me with a glitch my picks are: (max: th / jh / lucky/haste/speed / drug lord / rejuvenate/ ghost / cosmic blast
/bowling ball / laser / purity and ts : lvl 860 and auto sell : 800 ) the second pick is like that but with low ts and th levels
pls i need to get these or ill quit prison for this season
They wont give it back but u can make bug report so it not gona happend again. Btw https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/log-back.208213/
This is my suggestion for ppl like u who lost items coz of bug u can check it out

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

Reason For The Reply.
My Sincere apologies for this loss of yours, I know it's hard to loose quite a lot of progress to bugs but what can you do?
If it's a bug the only thing i can advise you to do is Report it here ---> Bug-Reports

My Deepest Condolences.

• This has happened to many others due to bugs, Sadly you will not get anything you've lost back since you lost it via a bug.
  • It's not worth asking back for the stuff since it won't be returned unless it's a Rank or Gkits.
  • I'm pretty sure season will reset in about a month or so. if that makes you feel better.
Don't Quit.
No point in quitting when you've already invested so much time and effort, Use the experience you've gathered and i'd say play next season, Since your items won't be refunded, but the experience might help you start off quicker next season. Apologies for your loss bud.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

Reason For The Reply.
My Sincere apologies for this loss of yours, I know it's hard to loose quite a lot of progress to bugs but what can you do?
If it's a bug the only thing i can advise you to do is Report it here ---> Bug-Reports

My Deepest Condolences.
  • This has happened to many others due to bugs, Sadly you will not get anything you've lost back since you lost it via a bug.
  • It's not worth asking back for the stuff since it won't be returned unless it's a Rank or Gkits.
  • I'm pretty sure season will reset in about a month or so. if that makes you feel better.
Don't Quit.
No point in quitting when you've already invested so much time and effort, Use the experience you've gathered and i'd say play next season, Since your items won't be refunded, but the experience might help you start off quicker next season. Apologies for your loss bud.
1 time i had 15 god key and 30 ultra and accidentally claimed immo kit and all my keys were gone and never got them back, btw it was first day of kpvp reset
Btw ty.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#0001).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.