Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neohz

Alright, I won't introduce myself or anything, just gonna cut straight to the chase.

Recently, my friend got banned from Jartex because he used his plot on Creative to build something questionable (it was a penis). Instead of a staff member removing his build, he got banned for ~1 month. I'm not gonna argue over his punishment, since it was not false.

However, when he submitted his unban appeal, it got denied due to him not putting sufficient effort into making it. Now, my question is:

Why would you deny an unban appeal because of the lack of effort, when (almost) your entire bedwars minigame was copied from another server? Doesn't that seem a little hyppocritical? If you're gonna make players put effort into their unban appeals, please also put effort into your own server.

Thanks!

(NOTE: This is not meant to be a message spreading hate, I am asking a simple question. I am not angry, nor upset. Just asking a normal question. If any staff member sees this and gets triggered, I expect you, as a staff member, to stay calm and reply respectfully.)

Femini5t

Addicted Member
If you need any assistance from staff or anything just post a thread in the community assistance section, or click HERE
(im not staff lol)

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
the Minigames update in 8th June :whistle:
and tell your friend to wait for 7 days and then appeal again but put more effort in it this time
Enjoy playing in JartexNetwork, one of the BEST cracked servers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Neohz

These replies make no sense whatsoever. Jartex bedwars is one of the most popular things on the server, and why? Because it's basically a copy of Hypixel's bedwars. I'm asking why they copy other servers instead of coming up with their own original and innovative ideas, especially when they expect players to put effort into their appeals etc.

Wurmpie15

Alright, I won't introduce myself or anything, just gonna cut straight to the chase.

Recently, my friend got banned from Jartex because he used his plot on Creative to build something questionable (it was a penis). Instead of a staff member removing his build, he got banned for ~1 month. I'm not gonna argue over his punishment, since it was not false.

However, when he submitted his unban appeal, it got denied due to him not putting sufficient effort into making it. Now, my question is:

Why would you deny an unban appeal because of the lack of effort, when (almost) your entire bedwars minigame was copied from another server? Doesn't that seem a little hyppocritical? If you're gonna make players put effort into their unban appeals, please also put effort into your own server.

Thanks!

(NOTE: This is not meant to be a message spreading hate, I am asking a simple question. I am not angry, nor upset. Just asking a normal question. If any staff member sees this and gets triggered, I expect you, as a staff member, to stay calm and reply respectfully.)
I think lack of detail is not the only reason your friends appeal got denied.

LilElite

Donator
Donator
Alrighty...

Trying to start an argument here won't work dude. I believe your issue have been solved. He needs to appeal or buy an unban that's the only way it's gonna work.

- Thanks

~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.