Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I have a question...

TheTrueNova

So I'm not very clever and I don't want to go with the Google answer just in case it is wrong, but what exactly is "Grave-digging" and what does it mean on this server? I have seen it used quite a lot when I've been looking through the forums. Thank you :)

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
So I'm not very clever and I don't want to go with the Google answer just in case it is wrong, but what exactly is "Grave-digging" and what does it mean on this server? I have seen it used quite a lot when I've been looking through the forums. Thank you :)
Hello thetruenova,

Grave-digging just basically means replying to a very old forums thread that hadnt have had any replies in a while but someone randomly replies to it after a long time so it becomes alive again, even if the thread is already solved, hence why it's called Grave-digging.

Regards,
Nytb.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheTrueNova

TheTrueNova

Hello thetruenova,

Grave-digging just basically means replying to a very old forums thread that hadnt have had any replies in a while but someone randomly replies to it after a long time so it becomes alive again, even if the thread is already solved, hence why it's called Grave-digging.

Regards,
Nytb.
Oh, ok. Thank you very much for your response.