Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got 40k what should I buy?

I don't know if stuff are overpriced or if I need to buy the fancy sets like beach, summer, or panther wat do I do

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I don't know the current prices of sets right now, but I recommend asking trusted players on how much are the prices of the sets currently and checking /ah if there's an underpriced set and then resell it, that way you'll gain profit. Or if you're a good PvPer you can always invest on sets and grind killstreak or getting heads to grind money.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Hello, already do not make the mistake of buying special set, bow punch, apple cheat or other, keep your money. The best is to buy immo set and s5, MP me in game "Bobdu46" I can offer free. The best way to make money is of course to do the fishing events x2, so look well /event the hours, even if unfortunately a lot of not work because buged. So my best advice to make money with money is to enchant. Get some S5, buy/shop some unenchanted swords and bows OR go get them in pvp, combine two items in the crafting in the inventory. You will start enchanting at a low level, so don't use exp without "knowing the enchantment" that you will choose. Stay within the 5-15 lvl exp max. To change enchantments, enchant a lvl 1 sword, so all table enchantments change. Try to get enchantments like: Knockback I, Fire Aspect I and for the bow punch I, umbreaking II. Then combine 2 knockback I and you can easily sell this sword for 3k or even more. A Sharpness 5 Fire aspect 1 can be worth up to 5k, all depends on supply and demand. Talking about level 30, it's simple, level 30 is reserved only for Infinity, so if you don't see infinity in the 30 table, stay in the 5-15 exp. If you infinity, you can make 30, made to this level of exp, you can try to enchant rod max, and depthstrider boots, be careful at this level the exp is very expensive.

Here is a brief summary of my business.

Sorry my english is not very good, thanks.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Keep money as much as you need for strenght,
the game mode is boring because there is no wars, nobody is out in sets and immortal sets are simply broken, able to kill even panthers in trade hits, but the profit of them is 2k. A kit which you can get 1 hour by being Immortal
Buy a set, and go for others. Start filling your pvs and don't put all the effort just in fishing (y)

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
I don't know if stuff are overpriced or if I need to buy the fancy sets like beach, summer, or panther wat do I do
just gamble like me and buy god/ultras from /ah and if you don't get anything good just alt+f4 and never play mc again(works)