Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I don't know how to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowqueen112

I am trying to find out how to play it I tried many times but could not find a way to play it and no I am not new I am 33 jartex level player if someone could help me find out how to play it will be amazing I tried asking my friend in mc but they think it's for noods and thanks you for your amazing work and keep it up

And holy someone will reply I will be waiting

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
Hi, im going to unser, dont now if y noob or just kiding but maybe this post helps noobs, because im triered to help new guys.
So this is it.
Skyblock its making island (base) and get resources and money to level up island to be in 1s top islands.
This is a challenge and very competition skyblock.
1 challenge and most important its /level, this is presonal level that give you acess to resources by level, must level you have, must islands in boss you can go. Kill more bosses, get more recipes, get more bosses drops, access to diferente mines. Enchanted ores that you can trade for minions that work for you /minion. Fuel you get killing some bosses,
the objective its to get in boss islands as fast you can.
every day you have /competition, this is 1 of the challenges that level your island. Wins the island that have more players making competition.
Spawner level up island to.
/is , level , get you access to shards that you can use to upgrades. More hoppers, more minion, crops grown faster, more players slots, what ever.
/playtimerewards , this is new challenge, give you good stuff.
and i leave here some comands that i always send to new players

/kit /level /minion /repairer /magician /craft /transfer /competition /enchants /enchanter /headshop /bosstimer /warps /Is top

this is basic to play skyblock, Rest you learn playing.
But the must important its play for fun, i do.
I ended this payout seasson in top 5, and i love whend guys say i have the best public grinds in server.
I dont need close my island to be in top theres always a way you can level helping people

So have fun,

Almay

Donator
Donator
Hi, im going to unser, dont now if y noob or just kiding but maybe this post helps noobs, because im triered to help new guys.
So this is it.
Skyblock its making island (base) and get resources and money to level up island to be in 1s top islands.
This is a challenge and very competition skyblock.
1 challenge and most important its /level, this is presonal level that give you acess to resources by level, must level you have, must islands in boss you can go. Kill more bosses, get more recipes, get more bosses drops, access to diferente mines. Enchanted ores that you can trade for minions that work for you /minion. Fuel you get killing some bosses,
the objective its to get in boss islands as fast you can.
every day you have /competition, this is 1 of the challenges that level your island. Wins the island that have more players making competition.
Spawner level up island to.
/is , level , get you access to shards that you can use to upgrades. More hoppers, more minion, crops grown faster, more players slots, what ever.
/playtimerewards , this is new challenge, give you good stuff.
and i leave here some comands that i always send to new players

/kit /level /minion /repairer /magician /craft /transfer /competition /enchants /enchanter /headshop /bosstimer /warps /Is top

this is basic to play skyblock, Rest you learn playing.
But the must important its play for fun, i do.
I ended this payout seasson in top 5, and i love whend guys say i have the best public grinds in server.
I dont need close my island to be in top theres always a way you can level helping people

So have fun,
This will help many players good work!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I am trying to find out how to play it I tried many times but could not find a way to play it and no I am not new I am 33 jartex level player if someone could help me find out how to play it will be amazing I tried asking my friend in mc but they think it's for noods and thanks you for your amazing work and keep it up

And holy someone will reply I will be waiting

Both of them offer a lot of information in case you dont know how to play or you can follow the msg sent by Damiceraj

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
first of all, you need to create an island by typing /is create, then tou can follow the the requirements of every level, you can see it at /level.

Status
Not open for further replies.