Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I don`T Know

SIDDHARTH2900

I didn`t understand what is this👇and what is the use of this , and how i can get it

Attachments

• Screenshot (2202).png
    Screenshot (2202).png
    720.4 KB · Views: 11

Vicey

Donator
Donator
That is a pet, the use of a pet in Prison is to help benefit you by giving you a set multiplier depending on the pet's level from 1-5. That image displays the Tokens pet. The token pet boosts the owner of the pet when they receive tokens whilst mining. The same applies with the Money pet (green variation of this) when the owner sells to the Iron Golem.

You can obtain these pets in the tokens shop.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

That is a pet, the use of a pet in Prison is to help benefit you by giving you a set multiplier depending on the pet's level from 1-5. That image displays the Tokens pet. The token pet boosts the owner of the pet when they receive tokens whilst mining. The same applies with the Money pet (green variation of this) when the owner sells to the Iron Golem.

You can obtain these pets in the tokens shop.
I have one more question: I have put drug on my island but they are not growing why??? what is to do now

And why the pet was flying , why it was not with his owner??

Vicey

Donator
Donator
I have put drug on my island but they are not growing
You must have the drugs that are currently growing on your cell* rendered in by you or another account. Drugs do not grow if you do not have them rendered in. Think Minecraft crops. They do not grow if you are not close to it, so you have to be near the drugs for it to grow.

why the pet was flying
They spawn their pet there from /pets.