Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I CANT SPEED BRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I've been trying to speed bridge from over 2 months now and still cant do it consistent enough to cross to a base. I practice the timing almost everyday and still can do it without falling (talking about straight bridge). Plz if any of u have any tips or common mistakes reply..

Thank you

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
There's rythm to speed bridging, you gotta get your shifting insync with your right click. Also make sure that your crosshair is lined up with the edge of the block so you won't miss and fall. Good Luck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
There's rythm to speed bridging, you gotta get your shifting insync with your right click. Also make sure that your crosshair is lined up with the edge of the block so you won't miss and fall. Good Luck!
Thnx

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
I've been trying to speed bridge from over 2 months now and still cant do it consistent enough to cross to a base. I practice the timing almost everyday and still can do it without falling (talking about straight bridge). Plz if any of u have any tips or common mistakes reply..

Thank you
If you really have been trying to time your clicks for a long time and you can't do it, try holding down right click. You won't go as fast but it's still pretty zoomey.

pirateplayZ

place the block then release the shift for 1 second then again hold it
Edit : this might help you

Last edited:

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
I'm Assuming You're Trying To Ninja Bridge
If So,

1: If You're Super New To Ninja Bridging Try Skipping A Ninja Bridge Every Few Blocks
Like Bridge 1 Block While Fully Shifting Then The Next Block Ninja'ed Then One Block Shifting. - That's How I Started Off
You Don't Need A High CPS You Can Just Hold Your Right Click Or Click Every Time You Reach The Edge Of The Block ( Personally I Click At The Edge Of The Block )

2: Try To Keep Your Crosshair As Close To The Middle Of The Block As Possible
1606891753567.png
Also To Make Sure You're Also Standing Near The Middle Of The Block
But Not This
1606891886757.png
Standing Like That Is Slower And Also Makes Bridging Slightly More Difficult.
You Should Stand Like This
1606891987277.png

3: Shift And Press S And D Or A And D While Standing On The Edge - Place The Block
1606892129803.png
Makes You Go In The Direction The Blocks Are As You're Standing On A 45 Degree Angle From The Block

4: Unshift Continue Holding S And D Or A And D Until You Reach Around The Middle Of The Block Where You Shift Again And Place Another Block ( Note If You Shift Near The Edge Of The Block Regularly Consider Yourself A Schneller Bridger ;) - If You Can Continuously Do It Without Falling Of Course )

5: Repeat From Number 3:

If You're Ninja Staircasing I Usually Move My Cursor Up And Down A Tiny Bit While Spam Clicking at ( Damn ) 7 Cps
If You're Ninja Diagonalling Use S Instead Of Just S And D Or A And D And I Usually Spam And You Also Move Your Cursor To The Edge Of The Block Instead Of The Middle
1606892916777.png
Double Click / Spam Click / Hold
1606892978288.png
1606893025849.png
Unshift, Walk Backwards, Shift, Repeat.
Hope This Helped You A Bit Tried To Mention Stuff Other People Didn't Mention But Also Follow What Tyrelle Said: Rythm Is Everything On Ninja'ing
Practice Bridging Until You Don't Need To Think About When To Shift And When To Not.
Hope This Helps ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
If So,

1: If You're Super New To Ninja Bridging Try Skipping A Ninja Bridge Every Few Blocks
Like Bridge 1 Block While Fully Shifting Then The Next Block Ninja'ed Then One Block Shifting. - That's How I Started Off
You Don't Need A High CPS You Can Just Hold Your Right Click Or Click Every Time You Reach The Edge Of The Block ( Personally I Click At The Edge Of The Block )

View attachment 11325
But Not This
View attachment 11326
View attachment 11327

3: Shift And Press S And D Or A And D While Standing On The Edge - Place The Block
View attachment 11328
Makes You Go In The Direction The Blocks Are As You're Standing On A 45 Degree Angle From The Block

4: Unshift Continue Holding S And D Or A And D Until You Reach Around The Middle Of The Block Where You Shift Again And Place Another Block ( Note If You Shift Near The Edge Of The Block Regularly Consider Yourself A Schneller Bridger ;) - If You Can Continuously Do It Without Falling Of Course )

If You're Ninja Staircasing I Usually Move My Cursor Up And Down A Tiny Bit While Spam Clicking at ( Damn ) 7 Cps
If You're Ninja Diagonalling Use S Instead Of Just S And D Or A And D And I Usually Spam And You Also Move Your Cursor To The Edge Of The Block Instead Of The Middle
View attachment 11329
View attachment 11330
View attachment 11331
Hope This Helped You A Bit Tried To Mention Stuff Other People Didn't Mention But Also Follow What Tyrelle Said: Rythm Is Everything On Ninja'ing
Practice Bridging Until You Don't Need To Think About When To Shift And When To Not.
Hope This Helps ;)
wow thnx man

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
If So,

View attachment 11325
But Not This
View attachment 11326
View attachment 11327

View attachment 11328

View attachment 11329
View attachment 11330
View attachment 11331
Hope This Helps ;)
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.