Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Speed Bridging and No shift bridging

JustNebster

People are getting banned falsley because of this. I know that people can hack with autoclickers and safewalk but it is important to notice that it is a legit method. I myself was banned recently for ninja bridging and breezily and i have been doing ninja bridging for years. I know jittering can get you banned but it is the most effective way to breezily. I hope that the staff team will read this. If you agree reply with your views on the matter.

gamerwar211

ninja never got me banned but i think the problem in bad ping can u tell me ur ping whene u play pls and BTW i am with u the console suks it bans u for no reason m i got banned for hacked client

FurryCitizen

I got banned for hacks on another server for severe lag which made me teleport to the same spot whenever I walked, they also should improve their game, with high ping and people bridge they end up falling into the void and the block disappears

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
here is a tip :
if you play with jitter click and you have a very high ping just disconnect and play only when your internet connection is good i have a big experience with getting false banned but when i started following this tip am safe
i don't think ninja bridging will get you banned unless you're extremely lagging
breezily bridge may look like scaffold but if you're doing it legit the moderators that are responsible on the gameplay reports are professionals and know the different between a legit breezly bridging and scaffold or safewalk

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
ninja never got me banned but i think the problem in bad ping can u tell me ur ping whene u play pls and BTW i am with u the console suks it bans u for no reason m i got banned for hacked client
i thing when the console bans all the hackers and some legit players is better than not banning anybody
and a 24hrs ban is not the end of the world
but if you're not patient you can Pm a mod in the discord with your ban ss and you'll be unbanned (if you were not hacking)
you can avoid getting banned by just not playing when you're lagging until you fix your internet connection

gamerwar211

i thing when the console bans all the hackers and some legit players is better than not banning anybody
and a 24hrs ban is not the end of the world
but if you're not patient you can Pm a mod in the discord with your ban ss and you'll be unbanned (if you were not hacking)
you can avoid getting banned by just not playing when you're lagging until you fix your internet connection
i am with u but i am pretty sure that my post didnt contain anything related to deleting the console and i am already unbanned by i mod for like 50 times disagree just one thing in fix internet connection cuz some countries dont provide that and btw thx

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
sometimes even if you have a very good internet connection you won't have a good ping when the server host is so far.
but i think this is mojang's problem not the servers Xd