Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I asked for a refund but I didn't know we kept the rank when the prison reset

Cocasfax123

Hello I asked for a refund at paypal because I thought we lost the ranks when the prison resets (I am told that it also resets so I did its) the grade was purchased on 06/06 / 2020 can put it back and deban me I apologize for not having asked a staff before I am sorry for the inconvenience.
waiting for an answer.
Cocasfax123

AlaaDji

Hello I asked for a refund at paypal because I thought we lost the ranks when the prison resets (I am told that it also resets so I did its) the grade was purchased on 06/06 / 2020 can put it back and deban me I apologize for not having asked a staff before I am sorry for the inconvenience.
waiting for an answer.
Cocasfax123
rip

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
This is a chargeback if I'm right that's why you got banned

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Cocasfax123

if I made the request for reimbursement so that my ban but the reimbursement was not made I send you proofs that I canceled it is in French because I am French _exploding_tnt_ _exploding_tnt_ JohnMak JohnMak

Attachments

• 7A468E8B-ED5F-485A-A8D4-E00157DDE903.jpeg
    7A468E8B-ED5F-485A-A8D4-E00157DDE903.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 8
S

Shayy

When a game-mode resets you do not lose your ranks, it even says that in the store when purchasing a rank. It is against the rules to try and get a refund, so for that you got banned. You may have canceled it however you still tried to chargeback and you would have to contact the owners on Discord for some further help and to see if it can be sorted out or not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Cocasfax123

no but basically i'm french i asked if we lost the rank i asked in the chat if we lost it i say yes give me please please i got scammed by the players who told me yes anyway I quickly canceled the refund when I saw that we were not losing it so no refund was made so I need my rank as well as me unban I have proof of the cancellation of the refund

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Cocasfax123

in fact everyone he wanted was my godfather rank

S

Shayy

no but basically i'm french i asked if we lost the rank i asked in the chat if we lost it i say yes give me please please i got scammed by the players who told me yes anyway I quickly canceled the refund when I saw that we were not losing it so no refund was made so I need my rank as well as me unban I have proof of the cancellation of the refund
Try contacting a Sr.Mod or the owners

jayhawker6

I feel like the owners are kinda distanced from the community and don't really care about the thing that's making them so much money....