Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i am cheating !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
why this happened with me again and again without any reason i got banned without any reason and sever banned reason : cheating is not allowed
i got banned 2 timed today this only happened with me when i play the bridge...

2023-02-19_20.53.06_2.png

Solution
This is mostly due to many factors such as weak internet connection, glitching into blocks or just the console thinking you are doing something suspect. If you think this is happening more times then it should you can contact a staff member in dms.

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
It may be for a reason that your Internet is not good, and for console bans you canot appeal. Get a new wifi maybe?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
This is mostly due to many factors such as weak internet connection, glitching into blocks or just the console thinking you are doing something suspect. If you think this is happening more times then it should you can contact a staff member in dms.

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
why this happened with me again and again without any reason i got banned without any reason and sever banned reason : cheating is not allowed
i got banned 2 timed today this only happened with me when i play the bridge...

View attachment 24217
Hello Sarthak, As people have said above, it's usually because you are lagging or your internet is bad, and sometimes when you have movement on your screen and for other people you are lagging, it will result in a kick or ban because it results in fast packets that are sent to the servers to detect cheating. If you think this is false and you are constantly getting banned, then contact a Jr.mod Team SS staff member in assistance chat or a Jr.mod+ themselves, and if they can't ban you, then you either contact a Team SS member or wait it out. Discord.gg/Jartex Join the server and ask for help in the assistance chat. If you ever need help, you can contact me on Discord or make a community post or ask for assistance in a chat. Demonic#6062

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sarthak_457

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
It may be for a reason that your Internet is not good, and for console bans you canot appeal. Get a new wifi

Hello Sarthak, As people have said above, it's usually because you are lagging or your internet is bad, and sometimes when you have movement on your screen and for other people you are lagging, it will result in a kick or ban because it results in fast packets that are sent to the servers to detect cheating. If you think this is false and you are constantly getting banned, then contact a Jr.mod Team SS staff member in assistance chat or a Jr.mod+ themselves, and if they can't ban you, then you either contact a Team SS member or wait it out. Discord.gg/Jartex Join the server and ask for help in the assistance chat. If you ever need help, you can contact me on Discord or make a community post or ask for assistance in a chat. Demonic#6062
Hello Thekillerwolf55 server banned me again today i am not lagging i have good 👍 ping 200 today

Attachments

• 2023-02-20_20.18.15.png
    2023-02-20_20.18.15.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 4

rexxmidle

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
rexxmidle
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, sarthak_457!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rexxmidle

Almay

Donator
Donator
rexxmidle rexxmidle Can you lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.