Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hyee!

Marcland

Warning:
This introduction is made by a 12 year-old... dat's it!

Introduction:
Hi! I'm Marc and I began to play Jartex with my friend since 2017.( i used my old accounts at dat time) I don't remember most Jartex in 2017 stuff because i stopped playing when I didn't get to use the computer due to "stuff" and i began playing here again when my parents gave me this laptop at January or February i guess...
(I still used a couple of old accounts at that time) anywayyyzzz... When i started to play Jartex with my main account which is this my Jartex experience got leveled up because of the new maps in SkyWars and the other improvements that i saw which is not in 2017! For those who are wondering my favorite gamemodes are SkyWars, and Factions. I also know that there are many toxic players at this server but I don't mind them, and because i got addicted to this server I am now planning to make a YT channel about Minecraft and the server that i will be playing on in my upcoming videos is this server because Jartex is the best cracked server that i have played!!!

Likes and dislikes: (here in Jartex)
Likes: Non-toxic players, cooperative teammates, nice staff, good minigames
Dislikes: toxic players, people who say "lol, L, noob, hahahah ez" at chat when they win, hackers, people who swear in chat, cross-teamers.

dat's all folks
(sorry if it was 2 long)

UnderBeastYT

Welcome, I hope you have a great time on this server. The staff puts a lot of dedication into the server.