krsy123 Addicted Member Typer Starter Joined January 22, 2020 Messages 310 Points 61 Age 26 IGN krsy123 July 17, 2022 #1 Hello, I am krsy. Haven't been active on here for a long time, but I will be browsing the forums semi-regularly. How have you been doing?
Hello, I am krsy. Haven't been active on here for a long time, but I will be browsing the forums semi-regularly. How have you been doing?
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 July 17, 2022 #2 doing great honestly other than loosing a musc sword and anti-grav boots on sbd
AUTHOR AUTHOR krsy123 Addicted Member Typer Starter Joined January 22, 2020 Messages 310 Points 61 Age 26 IGN krsy123 July 17, 2022 #3 Physical_ said: doing great honestly other than loosing a musc sword and anti-grav boots on sbd Click to expand... Glad you're doing great. I don't play sky block dream though, I suppose those two items are really rare?
Physical_ said: doing great honestly other than loosing a musc sword and anti-grav boots on sbd Click to expand... Glad you're doing great. I don't play sky block dream though, I suppose those two items are really rare?
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 July 17, 2022 #4 krsy123 said: Glad you're doing great. I don't play sky block dream though, I suppose those two items are really rare? Click to expand... yes i use them to grind bosses and sell boss drops (Lucky coin, dragon's eye, etc] and i cross upon a hacker using alts
krsy123 said: Glad you're doing great. I don't play sky block dream though, I suppose those two items are really rare? Click to expand... yes i use them to grind bosses and sell boss drops (Lucky coin, dragon's eye, etc] and i cross upon a hacker using alts
AUTHOR AUTHOR krsy123 Addicted Member Typer Starter Joined January 22, 2020 Messages 310 Points 61 Age 26 IGN krsy123 July 17, 2022 #5 Physical_ said: yes i use them to grind bosses and sell boss drops (Lucky coin, dragon's eye, etc] and i cross upon a hacker using alts Click to expand... Ah, I see.
Physical_ said: yes i use them to grind bosses and sell boss drops (Lucky coin, dragon's eye, etc] and i cross upon a hacker using alts Click to expand... Ah, I see.