Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to win MOST of your BedWars games.

Overdriven

So most of you are probably clicking on this wondering how to win most games. Well. The answer is simple.

First Step, Bed Defense. You want to have a good bed defense. What I mean by this is at the beginning of the game don't just get wool and rush someone. This is a bad strategy because you can easily get rushed by a team next to you or any other team. Your generator might not be the fastest, but, if you wait and get enough materials you should buy wool for the first layer, and wood for the second. This will help for people rushing you because not many people think to buy an axe. Even if they don't buy an axe it will take 5 seconds to break witch is the same time it takes to respond, with that being said if you see someone rushing you it will give you plenty of time to jump off the map and kill them once they reach your base.

Second Step, Upgrades. Upgrades are probably one of the main things of BedWars. Upragdes can give you way more advantages over your opponent. For example you can get up to protection 4 with upgrades! Upgrades can be obtained with Diamonds you can get diamonds by finding a diamond generator, diamond generators are most likely the closest island to your base. They spawn diamond every once in a while and progressively get faster and faster. If you still don't know what upgrades to get I would recommend these upgrades in order: It's a trap: alarm trap, cost: 1 diamond, Protection 1, cost 2 diamonds, Sharpened Swords, cost 4 diamonds, Heal pool (only if you camp at your base), cost: 1 diamond, Protection 2, cost: 4 diamonds, Protection 3, cost: 8 diamonds, Protection 4, cost: 16 diamonds.

Third Step, Items/Gear. Items and gear are the best things you can get to help you win. You can get swords, armor, blocks, and explosives! Once you join the game you will want to get one stack of wool. It costs 16 iron ingots and 1 TnT witch costs 4 gold ingots, once you have the essentials protect your bed as mentioned above, You will want to bridge to diamonds and get the first 3 upgrades I said above. Once you have gotten those upgrades I recommend getting Iron armor witch costs 12 golden ingots and a stone or iron sword. After you feel confident enough to go to the Emerald generator you should go. With emeralds you can buy Potions, Diamond armor, Enderpearls, Diamond Sword, Punch 2 Power 2 bows, and much more. I call these items "god items" it's mostly for long BedWars games or in a 1v1 position.

Once you have done everything here, I guarantee you will win lots more games.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Why are you talking about exactly ? Solos, doubles, 3s or 4s ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Overdriven

Overdriven

Solo's, I'm sorry I should've said. It's my bad. (im putting this here because I can't post a message with less then 10 words)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
So most of you are probably clicking on this wondering how to win most games. Well. The answer is simple.

First Step, Bed Defense. You want to have a good bed defense. What I mean by this is at the beginning of the game don't just get wool and rush someone. This is a bad strategy because you can easily get rushed by a team next to you or any other team. Your generator might not be the fastest, but, if you wait and get enough materials you should buy wool for the first layer, and wood for the second. This will help for people rushing you because not many people think to buy an axe. Even if they don't buy an axe it will take 5 seconds to break witch is the same time it takes to respond, with that being said if you see someone rushing you it will give you plenty of time to jump off the map and kill them once they reach your base.

Second Step, Upgrades. Upgrades are probably one of the main things of BedWars. Upragdes can give you way more advantages over your opponent. For example you can get up to protection 4 with upgrades! Upgrades can be obtained with Diamonds you can get diamonds by finding a diamond generator, diamond generators are most likely the closest island to your base. They spawn diamond every once in a while and progressively get faster and faster. If you still don't know what upgrades to get I would recommend these upgrades in order: It's a trap: alarm trap, cost: 1 diamond, Protection 1, cost 2 diamonds, Sharpened Swords, cost 4 diamonds, Heal pool (only if you camp at your base), cost: 1 diamond, Protection 2, cost: 4 diamonds, Protection 3, cost: 8 diamonds, Protection 4, cost: 16 diamonds.

Third Step, Items/Gear. Items and gear are the best things you can get to help you win. You can get swords, armor, blocks, and explosives! Once you join the game you will want to get one stack of wool. It costs 16 iron ingots and 1 TnT witch costs 4 gold ingots, once you have the essentials protect your bed as mentioned above, You will want to bridge to diamonds and get the first 3 upgrades I said above. Once you have gotten those upgrades I recommend getting Iron armor witch costs 12 golden ingots and a stone or iron sword. After you feel confident enough to go to the Emerald generator you should go. With emeralds you can buy Potions, Diamond armor, Enderpearls, Diamond Sword, Punch 2 Power 2 bows, and much more. I call these items "god items" it's mostly for long BedWars games or in a 1v1 position.

This guide has not been approved by me at all; the whole point is to pressure ur opponent

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Overdriven

Overdriven

This guide has not been approved by me at all; the whole point is to pressure ur opponent
It works for me. We must have different play styles. I rush people once I have good enough stuff. It pressures them just the same amount.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
It works for me. We must have different play styles. I rush people once I have good enough stuff. It pressures them just the same amount.
I wait for 4 iron put down a wool defense and then wait for 8 more iron and immediately rush

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
First Step, Bed Defense.
If it's only 1 layer of wool then yeah, that'd be a good start.
You want to have a good bed defense. What I mean by this is at the beginning of the game don't just get wool and rush someone.
No? I personally don't see any difference between 1 layer of wool and 1 layer of obsidian. If you got killed, the enemy can just break the wool and get your bed lol, the same goes for ob, all he needs is a diamond pickaxe and it's over lol.
This is a bad strategy because you can easily get rushed by a team next to you or any other team.
If one of the teams rushed you at the beginning of the game, ( other than the team next to you ) he's 90% going to lose his bed. Also, people who play like that are probably bad at the game so, I don't think you should worry about them too much.
you should buy wool for the first layer, and wood for the second.
That can be good in doubles - 3s or 4s, but in solos ? It's not a good idea loool.
Once you join the game you will want to get one stack of wool. It costs 16 iron ingots and 1 TnT witch costs 4 gold ingots, once you have the essentials protect your bed as mentioned above, You will want to bridge to diamonds
Lol?
After you feel confident enough to go to the Emerald generator you should go. With emeralds you can buy Potions, Diamond armor, Enderpearls, Diamond Sword, Punch 2 Power 2 bows, and much more. I call these items "god items"
LOL? so you're telling me, we just need to defend our bed, buy health pool, collect diamonds and emeralds and somehow win ?
If you just went for diamonds and ems, the team next to you will 90% break your bed. You'll be stacked yes but we all know that not having a bed decrease your chances of winning by a lot.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Swervinng Swervinng Let the man be, you're too smart for this and you know it.
What I mean by this is at the beginning of the game don't just get wool and rush someone.
It's solos, you don't really need (endstone/clay/sandstone) for your first rush. (My Opinion) You're just wasting time and iron. Also as Swervinng Swervinng said they can use their fists to break them except endstone but you get the point right?

Flowtive

Swervinng Swervinng Let the man be, you're too smart for this and you know it.

It's solos, you don't really need (endstone/clay/sandstone) for your first rush. (My Opinion) You're just wasting time and iron. Also as Swervinng Swervinng said they can use their fists to break them except endstone but you get the point right?
Yeah he has a good point you don't really need all of this if you at least know how to speed bridge so you can take out you're first rush. Most of the times i just put wool around my bed and that's it i don't really care about people breaking it. this only might be helpful for newbies in bw.

pablobreadmc

Donator
Donator
IGN
pablobreadmc
i dont think having a "good" defence in a solo game is better! and ya :jartex:
Cuz its wasting your time and the other team maybe sweats that dont even put bed def or just wool on top and after you finish your bed defence you prob will be 1v1ing against the sweat . aNy OpPiNiOn?