Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to win almost every game of Bedwars Part 2 **For experienced and new players** [Completed]

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
INTRODUCTION

Hello Guys I am ItsFabrixPlayz many of you might know me as I am pretty active on Bedwars.

I am making this guide because I have been regularly playing bedwars for the last 3 years so I know a few things about the game and I want to share these with the newer players of the game so that they can finally win some games and even sometimes beat hackers.

In the part 1 of this guide I had shown only basics which would help you to win but many people said that is was too basic and most people know it .That is why in this guide I have shown many complex things even some of the most experienced players will not know

If you are reading this guide then you are probably new to bedwars or you are a old player thinking you can learn a few more things today.If you think that you are experienced then still you must read this guide as throughout my playing of bedwars I have kept on learning things over time

TIPS

So lets get started first I would like to share some tips with you I will give you the tip and then explain how it works.

1] Always be prepared for a surprise attack
Why: Many experienced bedwars players like to strategise and just jump at you from nowhere so you must be ready for it or lose all your items.

2] Always get iron armor as soon as you can DO NOT BUY IT IF YOU HAVE ONLY 12 IRON BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BUY TNT
Why: Armor is one of the main advantageous factors of the game and iron armor is seriously cheap you can always get diamond armor whenever you want because even a pro will have trouble fighting someone with protection 4 diamond armor if he does not have much stuff himself

3]Always be on the opposite side of the void during a fight
Why: I learnt this when Technoblade [The great pvper] mentioned it after he had killed a player by using this tactic.It is usefull because if you are on the opposite side of the void it clearly means that your opponent is ON THE SIDE of the void which in itself if very advantageous all you have to do is some blockhitting and then say Goodbye to your falling opponent

4]Play in a party if you can
Why: Jartex has the problem of some of players who cannot even talk in the chat!!! I personally get really of when such people are in my team I have to carry them while they just sit around having a nice time so be in a party if possible

5] Get diamonds get upgrades
Why: Sharpened swords,Reinforced armor, Maniac miner etc are OP if your opponents don't have them while you have it!!

Thats the tips done these tips will get you to win most pvp fights

STRATEGIES

Now time for a bedwars strategy

The strategies differ from maps to map and from Solos to Trips you can make your own strategies and go by them
My strategies are as follows

When?
Bed rushing is probably my favourite strategy when playing alone. It makes for the fastest games and wins you a lot of games if executed well.
To pull of good bed rushes, you don't worry about mid, since other teams want control over this, and people in a party can just 3v1 you. Instead,Get 16 iron and just speedbridge to your neighbours base and get the bed before they know what is happening . and then just For this wait out 44 iron, but if you can pull it off, it's great. and rush his neighbour and continue rushing the whole map.
How?
First, bridge to your nearest diamond generator. If you want to save the diamonds, leave them there, since dying is a possibility with this strategy. Now bridge over to another teams island and quickly destroy their bed. Most people don't have defences up yet, so even if they did get wool, you have the shears for that. IF you survive, get the diamonds on the way back, or kill some players for finals (possible but difficult without a sword). If you can, do the same on the other side. This leaves only 1 real threath in the game. Hopefully your team did SOMETHING useful meanwhile.

Speedbridging helps out a ton for speed purposes, but the strategy can be pulled off without it.

This strategy is what I use ALONE but if you are in a party do these

This is the splitting strategy

When?
This strategy is based on my solo strategy, the bed rush, except 1 person goes to the left, and another starts bridging to the right. You should use this when you want to eliminate the enemys chances very quickly and dominate the quickest you can.
How?
The last person waits in base for gear to go with 1 of the 2 sides (typically the easiest one for kills) and follows to assist in killing the bed/killing the players after the bed is killed. This leaves 2 teams without their bed, 1 of those with probably 1 or 2 people dead, possibly even 3. This really opens up the game, as you now have 2 islands with free generators, a free diamond generator in between your island and the killed teams island, and a half-free generator on the other side. Now gear up and take control of mid/hunt the teams left down.

TIPS#2

I am almost done with this guide just some last tips I would like to share with you guys

1]Protection 1 doesn't change much, but prot 3/4 changes the fight completely, try to get this edge.

2]If your bed dies early, play safe and focus on resource management and staying grouped and alive.

3]Never use golems on a bridge since they fall off easily and don't offer much on a bridge.

4]The best defence you can get is obsidian right around the bed, wood blocks around that, endstone around that and wool over all of it. This on top of all the defensive perks lets your bed survive a long time.

That is it for this guide I will be updating this guide regularly with every new tip I remember which will help you guys so watch out for the updates.
GOOD LUCK

If you guys please like this post then I will know that I have helped somebody

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I have improved this guide and now it has become complete

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
oh no obby

good guide, will help many new players. only flaw I see is that prot 1 definitely changes a lot

xTappinq

Addicted Member
AMAZING GUIDE!!
Very detailed and since I am a massive bedwars player I can say that this guide has many right information and also it helped me too!

Great work dude!

Have fun playing on Jartex:jartex:

Kind regards,
ItchyDanger49

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Kiito Kiito xD?

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
AMAZING GUIDE!!
Very detailed and since I am a massive bedwars player I can say that this guide has many right information and also it helped me too!

Great work dude!

Have fun playing on Jartex:jartex:

Kind regards,
ItchyDanger49
massive bw player? ain't never seen u around