Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to setup up Tokens Shop

Currently, I have seen many people setup shops for various things, but I wanted to sell my tokens for money meaning people can buy tokens from my shop in exchange for money similar like people sell things like enchanted golden apples, but like for the e-gaps people write golden_apple:1 at the bottom of the sign what do we need to write for tokens?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 9.09.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 9.09.03 AM.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 15

Vizorn

i dont think thats possible, in other note, you can always set them up in the auction house. /ah

Avdaat1234avi

it is possible to set it up by holding the amount of tokens note you need to type /iteminfo a chat message will appear so use that code to make a shop it will surely work like you need for 1k tokens so withdraw 1k tokens and type /iteminfo and use it for for your shop it will create a buy offer to other players for selling use s for buying use b
ign -Avdaat
can contact me on discord
AVDAAT#2815 username

MohakBatham

Currently, I have seen many people setup shops for various things, but I wanted to sell my tokens for money meaning people can buy tokens from my shop in exchange for money similar like people sell things like enchanted golden apples, but like for the e-gaps people write golden_apple:1 at the bottom of the sign what do we need to write for tokens?
i was thinking that too i dont get it but u can ask any staff or see forums nicely

Avdaat1234avi

okay type /iteminfo by holding the token note in your hand and then a code will appear use that code for the shop sign

unknow_

Donator
Donator
it is possible to set it up by holding the amount of tokens note you need to type /iteminfo a chat message will appear so use that code to make a shop it will surely work like you need for 1k tokens so withdraw 1k tokens and type /iteminfo and use it for for your shop it will create a buy offer to other players for selling use s for buying use b
ign -Avdaat
can contact me on discord
AVDAAT#2815 username
It's not possible cause each player token have different item id so it's impossible to set up a token shop, best way to buy/sell token is from ah

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
It's not possible cause each player token have different item id so it's impossible to set up a token shop, best way to buy/sell token is from ah
It's possible, because the one you buy in /ah is a different item id too. I did it last season so it's possible you just need to use the command /tokens withdraw {amount} and then get a sign and chest and make a shop sign with it's /iteminfo id of your Token Cheque.

Avdaat1234avi

It is possible i will send you the token id for the shop it will be an bying offer