BlankFart New Member Joined April 2, 2023 Messages 11 Points 1 Age 21 April 2, 2023 #1 Hey guys I just wanna ask how do I remove player shop I can't break it somehow it's mine it's in a claimed land by me how do I remove it?
Hey guys I just wanna ask how do I remove player shop I can't break it somehow it's mine it's in a claimed land by me how do I remove it?
KHILVANSH Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Bug Finder II Approved Engaged Typer Joined January 1, 2021 Messages 2,199 Points 91 IGN KHILVANSH April 3, 2023 #11 To break a Shop you first need an axe then you need to crouch and break the sign from the side this should normally work. Have fun on JartexNetwork.
To break a Shop you first need an axe then you need to crouch and break the sign from the side this should normally work. Have fun on JartexNetwork.
AUTHOR AUTHOR BlankFart New Member Joined April 2, 2023 Messages 11 Points 1 Age 21 April 3, 2023 #12 khilvansh said: To break a Shop you first need an axe then you need to crouch and break the sign from the side this should normally work. Have fun on JartexNetwork. Click to expand... Tried just not didn't work do I need the land to be claimed?
khilvansh said: To break a Shop you first need an axe then you need to crouch and break the sign from the side this should normally work. Have fun on JartexNetwork. Click to expand... Tried just not didn't work do I need the land to be claimed?
KHILVANSH Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Bug Finder II Approved Engaged Typer Joined January 1, 2021 Messages 2,199 Points 91 IGN KHILVANSH April 3, 2023 #13 BlankFart said: Tried just not didn't work do I need the land to be claimed? Click to expand... I dont think the land needs to be claimed inorder to remove the sign
BlankFart said: Tried just not didn't work do I need the land to be claimed? Click to expand... I dont think the land needs to be claimed inorder to remove the sign
AUTHOR AUTHOR BlankFart New Member Joined April 2, 2023 Messages 11 Points 1 Age 21 April 3, 2023 #14 khilvansh said: I dont think the land needs to be claimed inorder to remove the sign Click to expand... Aight I'll try it tomorrow again almost a the whole afternoon trying to break the chest of the player shop oof
khilvansh said: I dont think the land needs to be claimed inorder to remove the sign Click to expand... Aight I'll try it tomorrow again almost a the whole afternoon trying to break the chest of the player shop oof
AUTHOR AUTHOR BlankFart New Member Joined April 2, 2023 Messages 11 Points 1 Age 21 April 4, 2023 #15 khilvansh said: I dont think the land needs to be claimed inorder to remove the sign Click to expand... It did not work but the sign us not there but I still can't break it
khilvansh said: I dont think the land needs to be claimed inorder to remove the sign Click to expand... It did not work but the sign us not there but I still can't break it
KHILVANSH Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Bug Finder II Approved Engaged Typer Joined January 1, 2021 Messages 2,199 Points 91 IGN KHILVANSH April 4, 2023 #16 Are you online on the server right now? if so i might be able to check on it.
AUTHOR AUTHOR BlankFart New Member Joined April 2, 2023 Messages 11 Points 1 Age 21 April 4, 2023 #17 khilvansh said: khilvansh said: Are you online on the server right now? if so i might be able to check on it. Click to expand... Click to expand... I'll be on in a few minutes still at works
khilvansh said: khilvansh said: Are you online on the server right now? if so i might be able to check on it. Click to expand... Click to expand... I'll be on in a few minutes still at works
AUTHOR AUTHOR BlankFart New Member Joined April 2, 2023 Messages 11 Points 1 Age 21 April 4, 2023 #18 khilvansh said: Are you online on the server right now? if so i might be able to check on it. Click to expand... I'm online rn my user is BlankFart
khilvansh said: Are you online on the server right now? if so i might be able to check on it. Click to expand... I'm online rn my user is BlankFart
gdbs Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Joined March 31, 2021 Messages 187 Points 33 IGN gdbs April 4, 2023 #19 Gurnoor_Live said: You can just break the sign, and no one would be able to buy/sell anything. Click to expand... dont answer, you dont play survival
Gurnoor_Live said: You can just break the sign, and no one would be able to buy/sell anything. Click to expand... dont answer, you dont play survival