Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to play Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Hello team Jartex or I may say team Factions, anyhow. So I've been wanting to play Factions for a while now but I have no idea how it actually works. If you do please DM me in Discord or my Minecraft IGN is 1zag. (Sorry if this was a short thread)

~~~~~~~

Discord : 1zag#1285

benjo2

Addicted Member
Hello team Jartex or I may say team Factions, anyhow. So I've been wanting to play Factions for a while now but I have no idea how it actually works. If you do please DM me in Discord or my Minecraft IGN is 1zag. (Sorry if this was a short thread)

~~~~~~~

My guy just start farming custom crops at start of season and make a lot of money and go for weekly ftops

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_

~~~~~~~

Just start farming it’s the same as any other server to be fair ! Read above my comment for now infromation

syedabid

~~~~~~~

The Goal is to Make Money and Get spawners and become the top faction u can do pvp and farming
and lots of of other stuff. but the overall theme is making money and getting richer

Status
Not open for further replies.