Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to obtain boss grinding gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobplayz2k18

3 days ago I just turned level 10 and went to the Bossworld, Do note that most of my money obtained, was from selling a kraken scale that I randomly found in A lobby chest. When I try to kill a boss it, I most of the times got one shotted, The other times I would become extremely low But then I see someone people tanking the bosses. I knew that it was because of Custom enchantments, But i found them really hard to get. First of all a mythical enchant costs 50k exp, One way is from farming blazes, But that just takes way too long, and the server also has a anti-afk plugin. The next way is to kill some bosses, My dying is not the problem, regardless I live or no, i don't lose my stuff and still get the loot but simply because it takes about 15 minutes for the boss to spawn, It could easily take me about a hour and a half to get 50k exp. Say I get a good mythical enchant, most of the times it will have a high destroy rate. To make a basic mythic dust, it will cost me a mythic book, which will again take a hour and a half to grind, and only reduces the destroy rate by 1%, So Say I need to get 50 mythic enchantment books, It will take me 74 hours, which is more than 3 days of constant grinding to get, And after 3 days of grinding I can only put on 1 enchantment book, to get a full enchanted gear, it could take me about 6 months, after which the server might even have a reset :/ Please suggest any way to speed this process up, to a stage where it will not take a insane amount of grinding....

Edit: I know you can buy exp bottles from the auction, But i Don't have such a good source of Income to get that much money, Even with a Custom crop farm, it will still take me a good amount of time to get the enchant

Solution
Greetings!

FOR EXP
I suggest farming blazes using Inquisitive. If you want to farm a lot of blazes for free, you can visit top islands that offer a public grinder. To see the top islands, use the command /is top.

FOR MONEY:
If you can't buy Inquisitive using exp, farm custom crops and sell those in /shop. If you have the right amount of money for the Inquisitive, buy that in /ah.

EASIEST WAY:
If you want the easiest way, you can beg money/exps to rich people.

My tip for you is to be patient and grind hard every day if you want to level up or get your boss gear.
If you have any more questions, you can create...

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Greetings!

FOR EXP
I suggest farming blazes using Inquisitive. If you want to farm a lot of blazes for free, you can visit top islands that offer a public grinder. To see the top islands, use the command /is top.

FOR MONEY:
If you can't buy Inquisitive using exp, farm custom crops and sell those in /shop. If you have the right amount of money for the Inquisitive, buy that in /ah.

EASIEST WAY:
If you want the easiest way, you can beg money/exps to rich people.

My tip for you is to be patient and grind hard every day if you want to level up or get your boss gear.
If you have any more questions, you can create another thread.

Requesting thread lock to avoid grave-digging in the future, ty Players_R_Us Players_R_Us

Solution

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello,
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetworkcommunity.

Kind Regards,
Players_R_Us

Status
Not open for further replies.