Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to make a fast bridge?

MrBaronCat

Even though Ive been playing minecraft for a long time, I still cant build fast bridges. Is there an easy way to make a quick bridge?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBaronCat

MrBaronCat

to speedbridge just repeatedly swap press shift then right click shift and rightclick
would recommend to speedbridge 10 to 15 to 20 blocks.
theres a lot of tutorial on yt how to speedbridge
When do I have to press the Shift key? I watched three videos but couldnt understand when the shift would happen in all three. After i put the block, should I release the shift before entering the other block? Do I leave shift after moving to the next block?
By the way, thanks for telling :)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
As a decently fast speed bridger I can tell you, going fast early on will only make you fall more.

First off try to speed bridge at a normal pace, if you're holding right click stop doing that and time your clicks, preferably double click (slap your mouse with your finger so it clicks twice).

Once you get a practice of this you can try going faster and then its all a momentum and muscle memory game, I could close my eyes and bridge really fast.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
As a decently fast speed bridger I can tell you, going fast early on will only make you fall more.

First off try to speed bridge at a normal pace, if you're holding right click stop doing that and time your clicks, preferably double click (slap your mouse with your finger so it clicks twice).

Once you get a practice of this you can try going faster and then its all a momentum and muscle memory game, I could close my eyes and bridge really fast.
ive seen you bridge dont lie yuu