Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to grow Lolipops

vipex

so i just wanted to know how to grow lolipops because everytime i just put the renamed netherwart and farm it it doesnt change to a lolipop or anything it just multiplies the seeds !!!!PLS HELLP!!
Thanks
Username : Vipexed

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Vipex to grow lollipops you need to firstly find/purchase the lollipop recipe, which roughly costs 10m+.
Second, you need to purchase the seeds from the /shop, under the custom crops section. Finally, after you’ve bought the seeds and redeemed the recipe, you’ll be able to grow the crops.

PS: They grow by themselves you just have to harvest them.
To harvest and custom crop you need to have the recipe, and wait for the crop to fully grow.

The_W

Addicted Member
If you follow just like what DanielWithAD DanielWithAD said above, you should be good to go.

everytime i just put the renamed netherwart and farm it it doesnt change to a lolipop or anything it just multiplies the seeds
Just wanted to add in case you didn't know:
You must plant it on a Tilled Dirt /Farmland just like planting other crops. Once planted it should turn into a nether brick fence. The fully grown lollipop is 3 blocks high with lollipop head (You can check what the head looks like in shop)

If you still have any doubts, feel free to ask it. Have a nice day/night!