Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get rich ? (this is not a guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
LuckyTheLegend
Hello, I was wondering if u guys can share me ways of getting rich in survival. I have tried MANY ways to make tons of money but failed i see people making like 100k-400k a day if your are one of those people pls share me your tactic/strategies because that would make my life a lot easier i have over 20days playtime in 1 and a half months but i mainly spend time on pvp. In survival pvp is like gambling u can make a lot of stuff of it or lose everything like me. So now i need consistent way of making money so i can enjoy pvp without the fear of losing everything . PLS HELP ME. :( pls be honest with ur best strategies and dont mislead me by giving me a inefficient way of making money : )

Last edited:

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Hello, I was wondering if u guys can share me ways of getting rich in survival. I have tried MANY ways to make tons of money but failed i see people making like 100k-400k a day if your are one of those people pls share me your tactic/strategies because that would make my life a lot easier i have over 20days playtime in 1 and a half months but i mainly spend time on pvp. In survival pvp is like gambling u can make a lot of stuff of it or lose everything like me. So now i need consistent way of making money so i can enjoy pvp without the fear of losing everything . PLS HELP ME. :(pls be honest with ur best strategies and dont mislead me by giving me a inefficient way of making money : )
Hlo there,

There are many ways to earn momey in Survival. There are some of them :

• Just make every type of farm that is possible by u (try to make it bigger and efficient if u wanna be rich fastly) and just collect as much u can collect and thn sell all items on Black Market.

• Theres a very famous way to be rich is STONKING, means ppl just buy item cheaper and sell it for high price on bm and /AH

heres a example,

Like u maked a diamond shop for 30$ for buy and 10$ for sell and just advertised to ppl and u collected tons of diamonds (yea u have to sacrifice alot of money but its ACCTUALLY worth it) thn u sell tons of all ur diamonds for 33$ each (tht u buyed for 10$) means u gets 23$ profit on every single diamond. Tht why many ppl becomes millionare when bm puts the things tht they have stonked.

(These both ways are not for daily earning they can only give u money in 1 day every month but the earning will be incredible)

• VILLAGERS - Trading with villagers is 1 of the best way earn daily money, u can get 50-100k daily if u have good cured villagers,
u can have alot of villagers by making a Villager breeder and get 1 eme trades by a villager infector, U can sell emeralds, e-books, etc.etc. .

• Explore - Aah i cant say this will be a efficient way of earning but good if ur puck is good. U just have explore worlds and search for spawners, loots, outposts, etc.etc. Tht u can sell for money and stuff to other ppl.

Aah yes u have to work hard at beggining to make farms and learn strategies to follow them.

Hope this helps u and if i missed smthing so other ppl can tell me ^^

~Dammy

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Try to make stonks as stated above by DAMMY DAMMY .
Also make giant farms btw u r old player so u know these things tho :p.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
ok seriously now....
first of all i don't dupe 😂
secondly to answer your question, every one on the baltop list got their money one way or another but it's all black market and black market only.

there are two approaches for that, u can take one, u can take the other or as I did, do both.
start up by building iron farms, I built 4 mega farms with a one afk room in the middle of them so I can afk at them all with one account only.
iron farms can make up to 11000 iron per hour if u made it 4 layers farm which is about 384 villagers per farm or 1536 villagers in total.... this can pump 44000 iron ingots per hour aka 233k per a single damn hour however it's a pain in the ass to sell of them so yeah.

second way is ender pearls and looting 7, u can make a mega ender man farm and btw end world is not limited to restrictions that are made to prevent lag so u can go ham in terms of cramming a hundred enderman in a 3x3 area and hoppers work really fast and efficient.

these are the best two ways however there are many other ways like melon and kelp super farms in the end world and gold farms but these are kinda painful and hard ways in terms of selling since epearls and iron are 5.3$ and very easy to collect and store unlike kelp which is 2$ and u may end up like T TTVHenryDanger having hundreds of double chests of it and not knowing how the fuck u gonna sell of this in 24 hours or end up like me building a massive gold farm then realizing that collecting all the nuggets, turning it into ingots, turning them into blocks and storing them is actually too hard and eventually give up and make it a public farm 😂

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
There should be a option like "sell all from ur inventory" in blackmarket like skyblocks. :l

Status
Not open for further replies.