Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get better FPS, how to record cinematic shots

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

How to get better FPS, how to record cinematic shots​

for cinematic shots, you gonna need replay mod ......and for better fps i would suggest u use a good fps client, also close all the running programs on ur pc other than mc
go to task manager> right-click on java > right-click > details>it will take u to details there u will see an application called java running > right-click > set priority > set it high then confirm

ig it will provide a Lil fps boost...... well if u need more u can search up intel edits video regarding the topic

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Watch NotroDan on YouTube he's the guy who help others to increase their fps by a lot,

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i agree optimizations will only work till a point .......a low-budget gaming pc starts from the price range of 450$ ......if u self-built the pc yourself then the price will cm down to 250-300$

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
An Office laptop with a decent graphics card is already a playable experience. More with Replay mod, a decent i5 8GB ram can be the best laptop, both for gaming and school, (if you are still in school). Badlion is agood alternative but it tends to get buggy for replay mod.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
An Office laptop with a decent graphics card is already a playable experience. More with Replay mod, a decent i5 8GB ram can be the best laptop, both for gaming and school, (if you are still in school). Badlion is agood alternative but it tends to get buggy for replay mod.
yep i agree clients with replay mods are buggy even salwar [tho its replay mod and the studio is in beta currently ]