Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOW TO GET BETTER AT PVP /|By SanadBilleh|\

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
If you want to get better at PvP in general You have to work on 3 things:

•Aim
•Movement
•CPS

-Aim: For me personally I have to work a lot of Aim, what I mean by aim is, that you have to keep you curser on the enemy all the time or else he will hit more hits than you which will give you more damage (Difficulty Level: Medium)

-Movement: Now for me this is personally the most difficult. You have to be moving in a way that the enemy doesn’t hit you but you hit him, this is done by pressing A and W which allow you to go NorthWest but in a place that you can hit your enemy but he can’t (Difficult Level: Hard)

-CPS: having a good cps requires strong and fast hand movement, if your cps is already high enough above (10) your done with the cps, but if you are not above (10), I recommend testing your CPS with a cps test and start practicing until your cps gets higher than (10). (Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium)

hope this helped

zethfull

Donator
Donator
If you want to get better at PvP in general You have to work on 3 things:

•Aim
•Movement
•CPS

-Aim: For me personally I have to work a lot of Aim, what I mean by aim is, that you have to keep you curser on the enemy all the time or else he will hit more hits than you which will give you more damage (Difficulty Level: Medium)

-Movement: Now for me this is personally the most difficult. You have to be moving in a way that the enemy doesn’t hit you but you hit him, this is done by pressing A and W which allow you to go NorthWest but in a place that you can hit your enemy but he can’t (Difficult Level: Hard)

-CPS: having a good cps requires strong and fast hand movement, if your cps is already high enough above (10) your done with the cps, but if you are not above (10), I recommend testing your CPS with a cps test and start practicing until your cps gets higher than (10). (Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium)

hope this helped

I personally think getting a high cps is a lot harder then improving your ‘movement’. Improving your cps needs a high level of training. Aim is right in the middle of it.

I would say if you are a beginner at Minecraft PvP you should focus on aim mostly. If your aim is good you should then try to implement strafing or w-tapping. At last you should try to improve your click speeds because it’s the least important one.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
I personally think getting a high cps is a lot harder then improving your ‘movement’. Improving your cps needs a high level of training. Aim is right in the middle of it.

I would say if you are a beginner at Minecraft PvP you should focus on aim mostly. If your aim is good you should then try to implement strafing or w-tapping. At last you should try to improve your click speeds because it’s the least important one.
and that’s why I put CPS at easy-medium since it’s easy if you have a good CPS but it’s not if you don’t have and thank for the comment btw :) have a great day

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
ill never be good :(

Status