Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get better at Bedwars. (Follow these steps)

Spradily

Hello, i'm Spradily and today i'm going to give y'all tips to be better at "PVP" as well as "BEDWARS":

1. Practice to get maximum 10 to 11 cps
2. Try to learn strafe (It works by pressing A and D in order to confuse your opponent)
3. Learn to W tap (Spam W just before you hit someone, it will give you reach as well as knockback to your opponent)
4. Learn to ninja bridge (Just press shift and then click in order to Ninja Bridge)
5. Always go for rush specially when there is a base next to you!
6. Always report for hackers
7. Get upgrades (EX: Sharpness, Protection (*), and specially Miner Fatigue)
8. Play with good players (it basically means to carry you)
9. Try to play with comfortable FOV and Sensitivity
10. Learn to place blocks while fighting your opponent to confuse them and to get hits most of the time

These are the possible and helpful tips to make you better at Bedwars and PVP <3

IGN: Spradily (i can carry you lol)

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Hello, i'm Spradily and today i'm going to give y'all tips to be better at "PVP" as well as "BEDWARS":

2. Try to learn strafe (It works by pressing A and D in order to confuse your opponent)
3. Learn to W tap (Spam W just before you hit someone, it will give you reach as well as knockback to your opponent)
4. Learn to ninja bridge (Just press shift and then click in order to Ninja Bridge)
10. Learn to place blocks while fighting your opponent to confuse them and to get hits most of the time

These are the possible and helpful tips to make you better at Bedwars and PVP <3

Hi iZerpo_

sciencetnt

Donator
Donator

hmm i got 8 cps but somehow im level 30 wtf

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Cps doesnt matter, what matter is your aim, you can play even with 4 cps. Just make it count.