murt Donator Donator Typer Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Starter Joined December 30, 2022 Messages 464 Points 59 Age 19 IGN fwanchan July 17, 2023 #11 I'd just advise you to play more, there's nothing that you could really "learn", it just comes naturally.
I'd just advise you to play more, there's nothing that you could really "learn", it just comes naturally.
Nexus720 Donator Donator Respected Engaged Typer Popular Bug Finder I Joined June 28, 2023 Messages 1,027 Points 145 Age 20 August 28, 2023 #12 i_am_nesh said: I am pretty good in pvp and bridging but i loose a lot of solo bedwars because i dont have game sense, please share ur strats so i can improve :/ Click to expand... Stay at gen whenever bed goes.... Play safe and always buy prot and forge if you wanna stick till end
i_am_nesh said: I am pretty good in pvp and bridging but i loose a lot of solo bedwars because i dont have game sense, please share ur strats so i can improve :/ Click to expand... Stay at gen whenever bed goes.... Play safe and always buy prot and forge if you wanna stick till end