Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to get a better game sense in solo bedwars

i_am_nesh

I am pretty good in pvp and bridging but i loose a lot of solo bedwars because i dont have game sense, please share ur strats so i can improve :/

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
if you ever lose your bed, try to get stacked. The fact I used to hate people getting stacked after losing their bed but now I understand that its one of the best strategies

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
in solo bedwars, 90% of winning the game is paying attention to your bed and whos nearby all the time. you nearly never lose your bed if you are paying attention

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
I am pretty good in pvp and bridging but i loose a lot of solo bedwars because i dont have game sense, please share ur strats so i can improve :/
Play more you will get better overtime also watch good bedwars YouTubers and copy their statergy

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Hey i_am_nesh
Like he said regarding stacking and paying attention if you need bed protection I will suggest a method
If you are pro i.e. 100% sure you won't die then attack the villager next to you quickly, break his bed and kill him, then go back to your village, protect your bed with wood, then attack the nearest enemy i.e. to your bed, be alert
Have fun at JartexNetwork

Kind Regards

?~Litexs

Premuim-->FactionImmortal
Minigames-->Diamond
Kitpvp --> Warrior

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hey i_am_nesh
Like he said regarding stacking and paying attention if you need bed protection I will suggest a method
If you are pro i.e. 100% sure you won't die then attack the villager next to you quickly, break his bed and kill him, then go back to your village, protect your bed with wood, then attack the nearest enemy i.e. to your bed, be alert
Have fun at JartexNetwork

Kind Regards

?~Litexs

Premuim-->FactionImmortal
Minigames-->Diamond
Kitpvp --> Warrior
Hey Litexs I am not a he :mad::mad::mad::mad: also why do you type in bold it looks very ugly

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
uh idk about strats but i'd say download freelook, it helps you be more aware without wasting time

SUPERGOHAN

IGN
SUPERGOHAN
Be sure to lookout for other players breaking your bed always get hella stacked after loosing your bed and if u didnt lose it never bridge to dias from your base always use high bridges height advantages are life savers

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
This is something no one can describe or explain GameSense is the thing that player have to get him self everyone gets different game sense / strategies like my game strat is mostly to without defending bed get ur side rush bed and then come back def 1 layer and go to dia's get sharp and kill other players to get an ez win and this strat work 90% with my me