Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to earn huge amount of Money in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max12368

Aight so, people in factions are making billions in seconds, while it takes me 1 hour to make 100k by farming the hams but how are people making billions in seconds? it'll take 1 month for me to make 1 billion by farming. isn't there any other way of earning huge amount of cash other than coinflip or in /ah.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
HAM? LMFAO yea i’m not exposing my secret if you are using ham to begin with

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Dear Max12368 Max12368

I have seen your problem and I have a solution for you, You may check the bellow message to find your answer(s)

Spawner incomes, having a lot of spawners placed will give you millions of loot which means you can earn them as well and get your money.

Store can give you access to anny OP kit, rank, gkit therefore, buying something from the store would definitely help you.

Cane Farm are really useful so if you can make a Sugar Cane farm and farm it you'll be able to make your money.

VOTE can give you a small ammout of money but not enough

I hope you found your Answer(s)!

Have a nice day!

SameD00M

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Dear Max12368 Max12368

I have seen your problem and I have a solution for you, You may check the bellow message to find your answer(s)

Spawner incomes, having a lot of spawners placed will give you millions of loot which means you can earn them as well and get your money.

Store can give you access to anny OP kit, rank, gkit therefore, buying something from the store would definitely help you.

Cane Farm are really useful so if you can make a Sugar Cane farm and farm it you'll be able to make your money.

Have a nice day!

SameD00M
have you played factions cane farm is poop ._. use weed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Max12368

Max12368

Dear Max12368 Max12368

Have a nice day!

SameD00M
umm I haven't found my answer, spawner incomes just give cash to your faction not to your balance if its possible to withdraw the cash which goes to my faction then whats the commmand of it called which withdraws faction cash.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
umm I haven't found my answer, spawner incomes just give cash to your faction not to your balance if its possible to withdraw the cash which goes to my faction then whats the commmand of it called which withdraws faction cash.
lmfao he still doesn’t get it

Status
Not open for further replies.