Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How does the "Decay System" in clans work?

seeks1812

IGN
seeks1812
Can anyone explain to me in depth how does the "Decay System" in clans work?
I would be grateful to you!
I know the requirements for the decay system but didn't quite understand the logic of banked games and else.
Is it beneficial for the clan or not?

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
I know the requirements for the decay system but didn't quite understand the logic of banked games and else.
Higher the tier better the rewards.

Higher the tier better the rewards.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Decay is deduction of trophies from your clan's total trophies as a penalty for inactivity.

After reaching a decay enabled tier, a countdown of 24 hours starts which resets only when a clanmate plays a game with trophies enabled. If this countdown reaches zero, a specific amount of trophies based on your clan's tier are deducted from the total. After every deduction, a new countdown starts. Every clan also gets a specific number of banked days based on their tier. A day from banked days is used every time decay countdown reaches zero however trophies are not deducted when banked days are used.

You can refer below table for specifics:

Tier
Trainee
Warrior
Elite
Master
Legend
Mythic
Top 50
Top 3
Top 2
Top 1
Required Trophies
Tier Decay
Disabled
Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Decay Amount per Day
NA
NA
NA
Maximum Banked Days
NA
NA
NA

Example:

Say a clan goes inactive after reaching 6000 trophies which is in Legend tier.
24 hours later a day from banked days will be spent i.e. from the 4 days which Legend tier gets.
After 3 more days of continued inactivity remaining 3 days will be also spent. Till this point no trophy was deducted.
After another day, this time 100 trophies will be deducted getting clan down to 5900 trophies.
Similarly, after 3 more days of continues inactivity 300 more trophies will be deducted getting total down to 5600.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seeks1812

seeks1812

IGN
seeks1812
Decay is deduction of trophies from your clan's total trophies as a penalty for inactivity.

After reaching a decay enabled tier, a countdown of 24 hours starts which resets only when a clanmate plays a game with trophies enabled. If this countdown reaches zero, a specific amount of trophies based on your clan's tier are deducted from the total. After every deduction, a new countdown starts. Every clan also gets a specific number of banked days based on their tier. A day from banked days is used every time decay countdown reaches zero however trophies are not deducted when banked days are used.

Tier
Trainee
Warrior
Elite
Master
Legend
Mythic
Top 50
Top 3
Top 2
Top 1
Required Trophies
Tier Decay
Disabled
Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Decay Amount per Day
NA
NA
NA
Maximum Banked Days
NA
NA
NA

Example:

24 hours later a day from banked days will be spent i.e. from the 4 days which Legend tier gets.
After 3 more days of continued inactivity remaining 3 days will be also spent. Till this point no trophy was deducted.
After another day, this time 100 trophies will be deducted getting clan down to 5900 trophies.
Similarly, after 3 more days of continues inactivity 300 more trophies will be deducted getting total down to 5600.
That was a wonderful and colourful explanation! Thanks a lot Mr./Ms./Mrs. Kaivalya!

Tier
Trainee
Warrior
Elite
Master
Legend
Mythic
Top 50
Top 3
Top 2
Top 1
Required Trophies
Tier Decay
Disabled
Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Decay Amount per Day
NA
NA
NA
Maximum Banked Days
NA
NA
NA

Example:

Stop helping other players wtf. You are supposed to spread misinformation in order to make other players have a disadvantage compared to you in the game. Wtf are you doing