Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How does the "Decay System" in clans work?

seeks1812

IGN
seeks1812
Can anyone explain to me in depth how does the "Decay System" in clans work?
I would be grateful to you!
I know the requirements for the decay system but didn't quite understand the logic of banked games and else.
Is it beneficial for the clan or not?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seeks1812

seeks1812

IGN
seeks1812
Stop helping other players wtf. You are supposed to spread misinformation in order to make other players have a disadvantage compared to you in the game. Wtf are you doing
WTF are you doing? ur my friendlist too if ur that dia Hipstergirl that I know. You should be helping me more xd

WTF are you doing? ur my friendlist too if ur that dia Hipstergirl that I know. You should be helping me more xd
oh yeah i didn't notice it was you. sorry about that. next time DM me and i will give you advice so that it is kept secret and not leaked to other players

Aiefielder_

Clans are shit ngl I have been in a lb one that's why ik they have fcking all day to play but I get only 1 to 2 hrs so don't be in a clan if you want to be in clan then go and choose a lower tier clan

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seeks1812

seeks1812

IGN
seeks1812
Clans are shit ngl I have been in a lb one that's why ik they have fcking all day to play but I get only 1 to 2 hrs so don't be in a clan if you want to be in clan then go and choose a lower tier clan
Yoo aiefielder thx for sharing ur views