Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How does the Boss drops system work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notrealpro2

IGN
notrealpro2
I have recently been fighting an ice dragon for dragon eye and I was the 2nd place in the most damage dealt. Surprisingly I didn't receive it, either of the first 3 major damage dealt also didn't receive it. It was given to a guy in 7th place who did the damage as little as 1.11%ish. I am so confused. It would be great if I can know how the boss drops system worked....

Note the account I play within SkyblockDream is notrealpro2

it depends on your luck the ppl with the top 10 will get it but who we don't know it depends on your chances

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Greetings,

Since there is no clear information regarding the boss drop system, we can assume that if you damage the boss with a decent amount, you will probably get the boss drop (if you have plunder), but if you don't use any plunder enchant, you will less likely get the boss drop. I suggest trading in the marketplace here.

Requesting thread lock to avoid grave digging and the problem/question stated above should've been solved answered. R rLilJesus / Players_R_Us Players_R_Us

Last edited:

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello,
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetworkcommunity.

Kind Regards,
Players_R_Us

Status
Not open for further replies.