Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How does the Boss drops system work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notrealpro2

IGN
notrealpro2
I have recently been fighting an ice dragon for dragon eye and I was the 2nd place in the most damage dealt. Surprisingly I didn't receive it, either of the first 3 major damage dealt also didn't receive it. It was given to a guy in 7th place who did the damage as little as 1.11%ish. I am so confused. It would be great if I can know how the boss drops system worked....

Note the account I play within SkyblockDream is notrealpro2

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
It's all about luck thats all, I think you have a higher chance if your on the top damage though, Hard stuck on lvl 14 rn lol.

vvclin17

I have recently been fighting an ice dragon for dragon eye and I was the 2nd place in the most damage dealt. Surprisingly I didn't receive it, either of the first 3 major damage dealt also didn't receive it. It was given to a guy in 7th place who did the damage as little as 1.11%ish. I am so confused. It would be great if I can know how the boss drops system worked....

As of right now, I believe that the player that recieves the special boss drop is completely random among top 10 boss damage players.

idiotnotidiot

i think you the boss drops it when it dies but you dont get it if your not on the leaderboard and also the first on the leaderboard who picks it gets it

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss

u just need 3 hit and u can get better rewards
More then if u deal 100%of dmg
All of that is just about luck

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Like others have said, boss drops have a small % chance to drop. Everyone in the Top 10 damage dealt has the same chance to get a boss drop, regardless of how much damage they actually did. The only ways to increase drop chance are pets and/or custom enchantments.

Status
Not open for further replies.