Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How does mobslayer work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatelss

Donator
Donator
it procs when you are grinding continuously for like 10-15mins with mobslayer X. so when you got low level mobslayer it might be longer. yea you get xp from it. and sometimes you can get stars too if it procs in epic blaze/golem/vills .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MrPresent

it procs when you are grinding continuously for like 10-15mins with mobslayer X. so when you got low level mobslayer it might be longer. yea you get xp from it. and sometimes you can get stars too if it procs in epic blaze/golem/vills .
So if i proc it on a 9000 blaze stack will i get the same amount of xp as the count?

fatelss

Donator
Donator
im not sure as i think its better to manually kill them all rather than using mobslayer .as if i remember it correctly the mob slayer and inquisitive doesnt proc at the same time i think. but not 100% sure as i dont play much nowadays

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance

Hello, MrPresent.​
So how MobSlayer (I-X) works. Just like fatelss fatelss said after grinding constantly for a certain amount of time it procs and it gives you, either LOOT, EXP, or STARS (if grinding epic(s). But it can work and give you nothing as well, there is no guarantee that you will get it to give you the given items.
However, there is a "twist" when grinding with a PET &/or booster and it gives you EXP it will have a chance to work from both Pet and yourself. (Pet mobslayer works with booster as well).
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.