Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you deal with hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
Hey,just wanted to ask you guys,how do you deal with hackers on jartex?is there a special kit that you use for them or you just have a special tactic for them or maybe you just give up

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
heres some tips i have

1 : Use the Utility Items

Utility items like poison,slowness and lava are really useful while fighting hackers,lava has to be the most effective as there is a hack which prevents them from being affected by debuff potions like poison and slowness,if you find a hacker who is still affected by debuff potions,in extreme mode,you can use the instant damage potions from divine drops to kill them

2 : Try and lure them into a closed area

Luring them into a closed area and blocking it off means that a hacker's bhop hacks are almost useless,you wont also have to worry that much about your own knockback,

3 : Try your best to be blocking your sword if you are not hitting them
in 1.8 pvp,there is a half a second cooldown on hitting,in this half a second,you wanna be blocking your sword by holding right click,blocking your sword reduces about 50% of the damage,so its really useful,please only do this if you are in a closed area,doing this in an open area will get you comboed

4 : Crits

critical hits (commonly called crits) are hits which do 50% more damage,they can be dealt by hitting an opponent while coming back down to the ground after jumping.You cannot be sprinting while doing a critical hit,only use this in a closed area,jumping up to do a crit or not sprinting will easily get you comboed by a cheater

Hope this helped :D,have a nice day

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
imjuststix

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
heres some tips i have

1 : Use the Utility Items

Utility items like poison,slowness and lava are really useful while fighting hackers,lava has to be the most effective as there is a hack which prevents them from being affected by debuff potions like poison and slowness,if you find a hacker who is still affected by debuff potions,in extreme mode,you can use the instant damage potions from divine drops to kill them

2 : Try and lure them into a closed area

Luring them into a closed area and blocking it off means that a hacker's bhop hacks are almost useless,you wont also have to worry that much about your own knockback,

3 : Try your best to be blocking your sword if you are not hitting them
in 1.8 pvp,there is a half a second cooldown on hitting,in this half a second,you wanna be blocking your sword by holding right click,blocking your sword reduces about 50% of the damage,so its really useful,please only do this if you are in a closed area,doing this in an open area will get you comboed

4 : Crits

critical hits (commonly called crits) are hits which do 50% more damage,they can be dealt by hitting an opponent while coming back down to the ground after jumping.You cannot be sprinting while doing a critical hit,only use this in a closed area,jumping up to do a crit or not sprinting will easily get you comboed by a cheater

Hope this helped :D,have a nice day
The first one actually helped me,thanks<3

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
You can record them with obs, then create a gameplay report here.

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Outside of reporting. What I do is just use the enchanter kit to kb them off. But then, let's say hacker 'x' has anti knockback, then the only thing we can do is to just fight them and hope to win.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Other than reporting or asking a staff member to spectate. Depending on the cheat the guy is using i will act accordingly.
Anti Kb, i would get Stacked (Prot 4, Diamond Armor, Diamond Sword)
Autoclicker, Block placement and fireballs

I dont have any exact strategies other than acting smarty

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
imjuststix

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
Other than reporting or asking a staff member to spectate. Depending on the cheat the guy is using i will act accordingly.
Anti Kb, i would get Stacked (Prot 4, Diamond Armor, Diamond Sword)
Autoclicker, Block placement and fireballs

I dont have any exact strategies other than acting smarty
but sadly autoclicker isnt allowed here:/

xViiRuS

Donator
Donator
IGN
xViiRuS
Hi there,

The prime way to deal with hackers is to report them via the Gameplay Reports sub-forum. Make sure you get evidence of the said player hacking in your game and their username is clearly shown in the recording.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.