Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you deal with hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
Hey,just wanted to ask you guys,how do you deal with hackers on jartex?is there a special kit that you use for them or you just have a special tactic for them or maybe you just give up

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
There is a thread with the label Helpful in the Bedwars form.
I also created a guide with some good input from a few community members you can check out here -

Combating hackers is getting easier and easier because staff are doing a good job reading reports and solving the issues.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
You just gotta hope they get console kicked mid-fight. I personally try and put blocks between me and them, so that their ka attempts to hit me through blocks and gets them kicked.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
imjuststix

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
You just gotta hope they get console kicked mid-fight. I personally try and put blocks between me and them, so that their ka attempts to hit me through blocks and gets them kicked.
this was helpful,ive had moments that a hacker kills me and gets kicked right after but this one is a good tactic,thank you

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hey,just wanted to ask you guys,how do you deal with hackers on jartex?is there a special kit that you use for them or you just have a special tactic for them or maybe you just give up
bro the anticheat is flawless no hakcers exist in jartex network ur just salty cause other people are better than u noob

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
imjuststix

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
bro the anticheat is flawless no hakcers exist in jartex network ur just salty cause other people are better than u noob
Bitch please,how stupid you have to be to think that there are no hackers

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
You can report them, you can leave the game so that they aren't affecting your stats but leaving the game mid-game will affect your stats. You can contact online staff by inviting them to your party to spectate.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Just try your best and try to win
Mostly all the time i let them activate as many hacks so the anticheat detects it and kick them so ye

Status
Not open for further replies.