Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how do i claim gifts?

rightways

IGN
rightways
the trade command isnt working for some reason so i had to use the gift option and i traded with a guy name king10_yt and he said he gifted me some blaze heads for 20m i gave him 20m but i didnt get blaze heads so i dont know if have to claim it or i have been scammed

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
If you use /gift and it fails, you do not have any gifts in your inbox. If you do have anything, /gift will open a gui menu that tells you who sent you the gift, what items are included, and how many of those items there are.

Either:
1) You have the heads in /gift but didn't know how to claim them. I think items expire if unclaimed for 7 days, so make sure to check.
2) The person sent the heads to the wrong person by tabfailing (someone else has your items, you still lost 20m)
3) The person straight up scammed you (you lost 20m).

Good luck!

Fatory

IGN
Fatory
Just use /gifts that's if someone gifted you and if you want rewards just type /playtimereward

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rightways

IGN
rightways
If you use /gift and it fails, you do not have any gifts in your inbox. If you do have anything, /gift will open a gui menu that tells you who sent you the gift, what items are included, and how many of those items there are.

Either:
1) You have the heads in /gift but didn't know how to claim them. I think items expire if unclaimed for 7 days, so make sure to check.
2) The person sent the heads to the wrong person by tabfailing (someone else has your items, you still lost 20m)
3) The person straight up scammed you (you lost 20m).
so uh i left the game then logged in the very next day and it said i had mail and i had to claim it using /maildelivery or i think it was /gift i dont really remember since its been like 2 weeks so im just happy he didnt scam me.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Just use /gifts if someone gave you a gift. If you want rewards, just type /playtimereward ig ur new to Prision

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Do /gifts and to claim rewards /playtimerewards same as YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss

Fatory

IGN
Fatory
/gift , /maildelivery , /playtimerewards these are all commands you can claim gifts from