Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can we improve on our maps in the future?

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Hello! I know that most of the players here aren't satisfied with the 3 new bedwars maps added in solos recently, and it would be really nice to gather some suggestions for the build team on how to improve our maps in the future!
Feel free to reply with any suggestions about what can be improved in the maps, i'll read everything through and take them into consideration as long as it isnt hate messages etc~

Im sorry to hear that you players arent satisfied with our new maps, so i really want to help by listening to what y'all have to say about the maps so that this kind of mistake wont happen again ^-^

Last edited:

Loakie

Reduce holes in the futuristic map and make the maps more smaller just like the new air balloon map its fun better and easier to rush but just my thoughts! :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
in my opinion there should be some barrier blocks or slabs, because when you respawn you usually walk backwars to get to generator. It will make gameplay much easier.
Reduce holes in the futuristic map and make the maps more smaller just like the new air balloon map its fun better and easier to rush but just my thoughts! :)

I dont think we can change the maps rn, but for upcoming updates we will make sure theres no vertical gap between spawnpoint and the generator, and will try to have as little(or no) holes in the upcoming maps, thanks for pointing this out ^-^

Last edited:

bangmanijak

I like looks of most of the maps in bedwars. I recognized that chests and villagers are really far away in some maps. So only suggestion I can make is to make sure villagers and chests aren't too far away and that there is fair distance between islands.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
maps are decent too much holes and some are way too far

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
I like looks of most of the maps in bedwars. I recognized that chests and villagers are really far away in some maps. So only suggestion I can make is to make sure villagers and chests aren't too far away and that there is fair distance between islands.
maps are decent too much holes and some are way too far
Appreciate the feedback =)

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
agree with itchy too many holes in futuristic, Making the maps more fps friendly and rush maps r way better, the new solos maps are way too big imo.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well, making an 8-iron rush map is the main idea to solo , we can't play in the 64 bridge map , it takes so long , I really appreciate your efforts with the builders team to make thses maps , they are all cool , but please in the next time , remeber that this is solo which means the bridge between islands must less/equal to 32 blocks , this will make the eushing time more quicker , and will give a lot of positive opinions about the maps , keep in mind that these maps are so cool but by reducing the distance and holes , the maps will get a 5 stars votes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
agree with itchy too many holes in futuristic, Making the maps more fps friendly and rush maps r way better, the new solos maps are way too big imo.
Well, making an 8-iron rush map is the main idea to solo , we can't play in the 64 bridge map , it takes so long , I really appreciate your efforts with the builders team to make thses maps , they are all cool , but please in the next time , remeber that this is solo which means the bridge between islands must less/equal to 32 blocks , this will make the eushing time more quicker , and will give a lot of positive opinions about the maps , keep in mind that these maps are so cool but by reducing the distance and holes , the maps will get a 5 stars votes
We'll take note of the flaws stated about the maps

uM_TeaGod_PvP

Donator
Donator
Tnx For the Feedback guys we Really Appriciated it and we will try our best to make a good maps soon/future <3

EL_BaRTo4

in my opinion there should be some barrier blocks or slabs, because when you respawn you usually walk backwars to get to generator. It will make gameplay much easier.
So for the there new Maps this are the problem.
Spooky map:
the Island in front of u Need to get more central Is Like 3-6 block on the right and that for me Is the unique problem.
Purple map (don't Remember the name):
The problems are the floor mates that sometimes glitch u and your egg Need to be bigger.
Futuristic:
Need to add stairs Is so unconfortable get into the generator and remove the ice block around the bed and in the diamond generator; for pvp Is so bad try to change It with someting else.
----------------------------------------------
problem with all three Maps:
The position of shopkeeper and upgrade
In the oldest map they ess in differenti positions u inverter them and now for somebody that his/her muscles memorized the movements Is so difficult to change it.