Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can we improve on our maps in the future?

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Hello! I know that most of the players here aren't satisfied with the 3 new bedwars maps added in solos recently, and it would be really nice to gather some suggestions for the build team on how to improve our maps in the future!
Feel free to reply with any suggestions about what can be improved in the maps, i'll read everything through and take them into consideration as long as it isnt hate messages etc~

Im sorry to hear that you players arent satisfied with our new maps, so i really want to help by listening to what y'all have to say about the maps so that this kind of mistake wont happen again ^-^

Last edited:

DvDarkness

Some maps glitch out the block under your feet when building using fast bridge techniques like ninja bridging and god, do you think you could fix this? Also futuristic isnt too good as you can fall off very easily.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
We builders cant do anything about lag related issues but i'll keep in mind the problems stated about the futuristic map, thanks for the feedback~

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I like the new maps but I have to say that futuristic has so many holes in your island that you can fall very easily. Overall I think the maps are good

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Okay, we will take note of this problem when building future maps =)

Shoaib88

I am satisfied with the Mythical Planet Map But The Spook Map has a Really Long Distance Between the Neighbor Island and The Futuristic Map just has too many Holes in the island and there is a long distance between Generator , Villager and the Chest . I would Suggest Making more of a Rush Map then Long Map in Solo .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Thanks for the feedback Shoaib88! We will watch out for issues like these in future maps to come~

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
I like the new maps but I have to say that futuristic has so many holes in your island that you can fall very easily. Overall I think the maps are good

Me too...
Not bad, but can improve... (y) šŸ˜€ :jartex:

_narciarz OUT

G

Gusto

in my opinion there should be some barrier blocks or slabs, because when you respawn you usually walk backwars to get to generator. It will make gameplay much easier.

Attachments

• 2020-04-26_17.31.54.png
    2020-04-26_17.31.54.png
    661.2 KB · Views: 6