Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can i record cheaters?

idkwhoisme

i have a pretty bad pc that can't handle recording
i tried using obs and i get under 30 fps constantly with it
i tried using the replay mod but not only does having it render take forever (like 10 minutes for a 10 second clip) but also 9/10 it comes out glitched so i have to do it again and i really don't wanna be doing that
and staff is never online for me to report them and when they are they usually ignore my party request
I saw somewhere that most of the players are indian and that's a poor country not a lot of people have good internet let alone good computers there how do you expect them to report cheaters? there's so many threads about this issue why is there still no fix??

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
i tried using the replay mod but not only does having it render take forever (like 10 minutes for a 10 second clip) but also 9/10 it comes out glitched so i have to do it again and i really don't wanna be doing that
and staff is never online for me to report them and when they are they usually ignore my party request
I saw somewhere that most of the players are indian and that's a poor country not a lot of people have good internet let alone good computers there how do you expect them to report cheaters? there's so many threads about this issue why is there still no fix??
Go check my suggestion Here. I have suggested a way to fix this issue.

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Hello!
I suggest you to download ocam it's very good for low end pc just find a video on YouTube about it's configuration!
Regards
~ CaRPlayZ

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
OBS is very CPU intensive.
If you have money to spare, "Action" is a fairly good paid recording software (Don't get the cracks, majority doesnt work for the gameplay recording feature or is malware). Other programs that are free include Bandicam (You cant record over 10 minutes and has watermark) or the program "Ocam". Its very simple, but free and can record with 720p, 60 FPS on really any PC without FPS drops.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

If you have money to spare, "Action" is a fairly good paid recording software (Don't get the cracks, majority doesnt work for the gameplay recording feature or is malware). Other programs that are free include Bandicam (You cant record over 10 minutes and has watermark) or the program "Ocam". Its very simple, but free and can record with 720p, 60 FPS on really any PC without FPS drops.
https://streamable.com/qda12g hmm yes buttery smooth lol
do i need to change some settings ? i get 45+ fps without it and before you ask there is nothing running in the background and i restarted my pc just in case

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
https://streamable.com/qda12g hmm yes buttery smooth lol
do i need to change some settings ? i get 45+ fps without it and before you ask there is nothing running in the background and i restarted my pc just in case
Not sure what you recorded with.
Ocam is fairly easy to use and edit settings. Just select "Game" and edit the options for game. Alternatively, you can watch tutorials on various settings.

And your ingame FPS is also very much dependent on your PC and ingame settings. I go from 100+ to about 80-90 when recording using ocam.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well i have a much better alternative in my view ...idk bout the above-mentioned recorders what worked for me is salwyr client

use the replay mod there [idk which replay mod u were talking bout ] but i assume it's not salwyrs cus from my experience salwyrs replay mod doesn't really consumes any of the fps also u can render it out pretty smoothly in like 50-60 fps pretty easily it does take sm mins so b patient with it if u want details regarding it u can dm me here would b happy to help

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

well i have a much better alternative in my view ...idk bout the above-mentioned recorders what worked for me is salwyr client

use the replay mod there [idk which replay mod u were talking bout ] but i assume it's not salwyrs cus from my experience salwyrs replay mod doesn't really consumes any of the fps also u can render it out pretty smoothly in like 50-60 fps pretty easily it does take sm mins so b patient with it if u want details regarding it u can dm me here would b happy to help
i did use replay mod but its really inconvinient and takes way too long + i got denied like 3 reports of blatant cheaters w/ it soo