Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can i record cheaters?

idkwhoisme

i have a pretty bad pc that can't handle recording
i tried using obs and i get under 30 fps constantly with it
i tried using the replay mod but not only does having it render take forever (like 10 minutes for a 10 second clip) but also 9/10 it comes out glitched so i have to do it again and i really don't wanna be doing that
and staff is never online for me to report them and when they are they usually ignore my party request
I saw somewhere that most of the players are indian and that's a poor country not a lot of people have good internet let alone good computers there how do you expect them to report cheaters? there's so many threads about this issue why is there still no fix??

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Windows game bar

- no stupid bloatware
- no ads
- no lag
- easy to use
- opens fast

Before this I was using something else that made my videos barely smooth enough to get accepted and thought it was just my pc but it turned out I was just using trash software
I still have to test Windows Game bar lol.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
i tried using the replay mod but not only does having it render take forever (like 10 minutes for a 10 second clip) but also 9/10 it comes out glitched so i have to do it again and i really don't wanna be doing that
and staff is never online for me to report them and when they are they usually ignore my party request
I saw somewhere that most of the players are indian and that's a poor country not a lot of people have good internet let alone good computers there how do you expect them to report cheaters? there's so many threads about this issue why is there still no fix??

Use the preset recording option on windows and if you are on a MacBook use the preset recording option. They barely take any fps and record in 30fps 720p.

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
Just use your phone's camera when you see a hacker hold your phone and start recording

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
For me personally I used to record cheaters on a very potato pc, what I did to fix the issue when I record is go out of fullscreen, it really does help.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
For me personally I used to record cheaters on a very potato pc, what I did to fix the issue when I record is go out of fullscreen, it really does help.
You are supposed to have more FPS on fullscreen, so how is it easier to record?

TheTrueNova

Best thing you can do is try getting a record software (like OBS) and just mess around with the settings on it and try to optimize it to make it 50/50.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
You are supposed to have more FPS on fullscreen, so how is it easier to record?
no full screen consumes more fps when u minimize the screen u will get to see sm fps boost not more than 5-10 welp depends on pc to pc

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
no full screen consumes more fps when u minimize the screen u will get to see sm fps boost not more than 5-10 welp depends on pc to pc
When You minimize MC? If you record MC, why would you minimize the game?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Oh my bad I misunderstood what you said
You meant you get more FPS when you minimize. Let me tell you that's wrong for my PC and by very far. I get like 1000FPS on fullscreen and on minimize like 250

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
recording consumes some of ur fps when u minimize ur game u can record just a selected portion instead of recording the whole screen so it will consume lesser fps and gives better quality