Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how can i get more EXP

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
i have some problems with my level . my level grows so slow when i win in bw i only get from 35 to 60 or 70 max. so i need some help or guild to get more exp :D

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Yes that seems to b good tac just i hv skill issues when it cms to bowing xD well i will make sure to try that out

The plan is good, if you have all that time to waste on 1 game just trying to get xp...

xViiRuS

Donator
Donator
IGN
xViiRuS
To get the most EXP in-game, make sure to complete all missions that are available to you in SkyWars and BedWars since they give the most.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
To get the most EXP in-game, make sure to complete all missions that are available to you in SkyWars and BedWars since they give the most.
Indeed, that gives insane amount of xp in a short time!

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Winning games barely gives any exp. Best way is to complete and grind missions

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
Just do missions and get boosters. You can vote and use the crystals to get them. I don't recommend playing a lot because thats bad for your health but, your choice. You can also donate for a minigame booster on the store and when ppl tip u, u get exp. I dont know how effective that is though. You should ask someone who has donated boosters.

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
Play solo win more matches play good kill everyone take every ones final yea and that's it

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
i have some problems with my level . my level grows so slow when i win in bw i only get from 35 to 60 or 70 max. so i need some help or guild to get more exp :D
Complete Missions! They work wonders on your Level!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hi, you can get more exp from contracts, voting, booster, winning a game etc!!